Ashkenazim and Germans

Ancient Persian belongs to the Iranian group of Indo-Iranian languages. But the concept of "Indo-Iranian" is a trick, it does not mean that these are languages from one source, it is just a mixture of Persian and Avestan. on the same principle, these idiots classify "Indo-European". Typologically, Western European are not Aryan, and they do not descend from Aryan, they only have atavisms, such as vocabulary and irregular verbs.
no comment
The fact that traces of Latin grammar in European languages are diminishing from east to west, and given that Gothic went the other way around from west to east, suggests that the Germanic language did not belong to the Latin branch. To some extent, it was similar to the Semitic, for example, there are articles. But it was not Latin and was not the heir to the Indo-Aryan. It was the Germanic language that destroyed Latin grammar in Europe.
no comment
In general, as far as I understand, no one even knows what language Germanic originated from. The oldest Germanic that I know of is Old High German. And it is not at all ancient, it is 8-11 centuries AD
no comment
There is no doubt that German has a common root with Baltic and pre-Slavic Serbian, because they are all stunned, rude and abrupt. This is what influenced Russian, which is much rougher than Polish-Ukrainian.
no comment
If we proceed from a comparison with history, apparently the Lower German was closer to the original and closer to the Baltic, including the Prussian.
no comment
zaangalewa
Which of the Germanic old dialects is closer to Latin grammatically?
no comment
The forgery with the Gothic language is quite obvious. There is runic writing. Its homeland is in Siberia, and it was among the Bulgars and Hungarians. It was old scandinavian or the Celtic and not from the Germans. And on the map above, we see that the Goths are Prussians.
The old Scandinavian sagas are not Germanic too.
no commment
The tale about the "Gothic Bible" is even more ridiculous than about Kirril and Methodius. A certain priest Wulfilla invented the Runian script, which in Siberia is more than 4 thousand years old, and is still in use among the Hungarians.

muftatlar-runes.jpg

You don't understand what Wulfila did. He wrote the most worthy book the world ever had seen - with pages of purple and letters of silver and gold. And he wrote it in his own language. That's why we know the Gothic language so well.

And to hunt from theme to theme - from all centuries to all places - from one nonsense to the next nonsense - will not help you to be able to flee from yourselve and your current time, place and life.

Last edited:
You don't understand what Wulfila did. He wrote the most worthy book the world ever had seen - with pages of purple and letters of silver and gold. And he wrote it in his own language. That's why we know the Gothic language so well.

And to hunt from theme to theme - from all centuries to all places - from one nonsense to the next nonsense - will not help you to be able to flee from yourselve and your current time, place and life.
Will help. If you do not run away from this life, you will plunge into a swamp of insignificance and debauchery. By the way, Germany is dying out, there is a demographic catastrophe, and several decades of existence remained at such a pace.

Will help. If you do not run away from this life, you will plunge into a swamp of insignificance and debauchery. By the way, Germany is dying out, there is a demographic catastrophe, and several decades of existence remained at such a pace.
no comment

As well Sephardim and Ashkenazim have a common history with Germanics

The Ashkenazim have a common one. I don't know much about the Sephardim, but I think there are common roots. This is apparently from the division of the Goths into the eastern and western branches, they are either Visigoths or lived among them.

The Ashkenazim have a common one. I don't know much about the Sephardim, but I think there are common roots. This is apparently from the division of the Goths into the eastern and western branches, they are either Visigoths or lived among them.

no comment ... except: Why for heavens sake do you try to speak - or better to say: not to speak - about a self chosen theme only because you have not any clue about?

zaangalewa Since you are such an expert, then you can probably explain why East Germany (GDR) was annexed. On what basis? Was there a plebescite there?

Forum List

Back