Ashkenazim and Germans

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
here by Germans I mean not the nation that lives in Germany, but the historical people

Reading the history of the Germans and Ashkenazi, I am more and more convinced that either these concepts are identical, that is, the Ashkenazi are the original Germans, or it is a subetnos of the Germans.

Here are just a few facts.

Ashkenazi is the Semitic name for the Germans.

Ashkenazim spoke German
Ashkenazim are first recorded or formed in the same place as the Germans - the Rhine

Within the Pale of Settlement, they coexisted with the Prussians, part of the territory of their settlement was directly part of Prussia.

The main part of the Ashkenazi was settled in the Warsaw-Minsk-Vilno region, this is mainly the territory of modern Belarus and part of the east of Poland, this area was previously known as Gutya, which is undoubtedly a distorted version of Gothia(this is one of the historical names of Belarus, in addition to Baltokrivia)

Judeo-Christianity is, in fact, if not completely a Jewish religion, then a derivative of the Jewish religion, Half of the Holy Scripture is the Jewish Tanakh, while it was the Germans (Franks) who spread this branch of Christianity in Europe

There are also signs, but this is more than enough.
I see no reason to separate them from the Germans, except for minor differences in religion. It's the same history, language(dialect), culture, appearance and localization.

Last edited:
here by Germans I mean not the nation that lives in Germany, but the historical people

Reading the history of the Germans and Ashkenazi, I am more and more convinced that either these concepts are identical, that is, the Ashkenazi are the original Germans, or it is a subetnos of the Germans.

Ashkenazim spoke German
Ashkenazim are first recorded or formed in the same place as the Germans - the Rhine

Within the Pale of Settlement, they coexisted with the Prussians, part of the territory of their settlement was directly part of Prussia.

The main part of the Ashkenazi was settled in the Warsaw-Minsk-Vilno region, this is mainly the territory of modern Belarus and part of the east of Poland, this area was previously known as Gutya, which is undoubtedly a distorted version of Gothia(this is one of the historical names of Belarus, in addition to Baltokrivia)

Judeo-Christianity is, in fact, if not completely a Jewish religion, then a derivative of the Jewish religion, Half of the Holy Scripture is the Jewish Tanakh, while it was the Germans (Franks) who spread this branch of Christianity in Europe

I see no reason to separate them from the Germans, except for minor differences in religion. It's the same history, language(dialect), culture, appearance and localization.
So much nonsense, so much distortion based on so much ignorance.

No wonder your mind came to the conclusions above.

Doing actual research and going by facts is just too hard for some people.

:lol: My avater is about 32,000 years old, when in Germany still lived lions. Historical enough?

Reading the history of the Germans and Ashkenazi,

Ashkenazim is the normal use of this word in this context as far as I know.

I am more and more convinced that either these concepts are identical, that is, the Ashkenazi are the original Germans, or it is a subetnos of the Germans.

The "Germans" are only an idea of the Romans.

The semitic expression comes from "Gomer" who had a son called "Ashkenaz". Gomer sounds similiar to German so the Ashkenazim would be sons of the Germans in this interpretation. But such an interpretation is within the German nations nearly impossible because we Germans call us normally not "Germanen" - we call us "deutsch" (what is an adjective and not a noun). "deutsch" means "to belong together by speaking the same language". And this "same language" was every language where someone not needed a professional interpreter to start a communication.

Ashkenazim spoke German

In Germany before Hitler came the Jews here spoke normally the dialectr in which they grew up and they spoke normalyl also standard German, because Jews often had an academic background. In East-Europe the Jews spoke Yiddish - one of the most fascinating German languages.

That's the standard hypothese because many scientists seem to think Yiddish comes from the area of the Rhine - but it is also plausible it came from the area of the Danube. Cologne and Regensburg are two possible centers in this context. The geographical center of the "Holy Empire" (800-1806) had been in Regensburg, which is today only a little city in the South of Germany. So "Germany" had been in former times much bigger.

Within the Pale of Settlement, they coexisted with the Prussians,

The Prussians are only for the very young German history important.

part of the territory of their settlement was directly part of Prussia.

What do you see as a Prussian territory? The Prussians came from an area which is today an little part of Russia surrounded from Poland. Kaliningrad had been Königsberg. This had been the center where the Prussians came from.

The main part of the Ashkenazi was settled in the Warsaw-Minsk-Vilno region,

German or Polish terrìtory?

this is mainly the territory of modern Belarus and part of the east of Poland, this area was previously known as Gutya, which is undoubtedly a distorted version of Gothia(this is one of the historical names of Belarus, in addition to Baltokrivia)

I would suggest to you to take care with everything what Slaws say about history. And specially to build associations with such names is often a very stupid game. Example: A short time ago a Russian tried to tell me the Bavarians had been Avars what the expression "BAvars" seems to show very well. Such constructs seem to be for many people plausible. Indeed no one knows which language the Avars had been spoken and they had been located far away from Bavaria in a region between West-Rome ("Holy empire") and East-Rome (Byzanzium). And not to forget: "Bavaria" is a Latin expression. The people of Bavaria call themselve normally "bayerisch" (New-Bavarian) or "bairisch" old-Bavarians. Also an adjective and not a noun. And "bayerisch" is spoken in the English language "b-irish". And "irish" is indeed also an adjective and not a noun. So the Irish and the BIrish seem to have indeed to do something with each other - specially because it exist also other parallels like problems with alcohol and choleric emotions for example - or games which are very special - but also a good nature and primordial coziness.

For some hundred years. The Jews became by the way in the early third century citizens of Rome and their political head had been in the Holy Empire the emperor on its own. A strong emperor who took care about his Jews was good for them. A weak emperor or an emperor who did not take care was bad. The German emperors saw themselve not only in the followership of the Roman Cesar (German "Kaiser" - and I guess this is also the correct sound of the name Cesar in Latin in times of the Cesar, the Kaiser) - they saw themsleve also in the followership of the kings David and Solomon (see the crown of the emperors in Vienna).

One strange and more than only sad absurdity of history: A long time before Hitler came the Jews had been emanzipated in Germany and Austria. They had been meanwhile citizens like all others since many long years. Antisemitism existed - but was weak and had not been very important. This changed under Hitler by a continous stream of absurde political propaganda.

Here a yiddish song, which I love very much. A German like I who grew up in a German dialect with many contacts to other dialect speakers from other dialects and who had to learn the standard German language on his own understands such a song without a big problem.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My avater is about 32,000 years old, when in Germany still lived lions. Historical enough?
04252e2af93cdd7a30d7d4e51d6cfcd8.png

It roughly corresponds to the Baltic. The Romans also believed that the Germans lived in the northern swamps.

• Banned
The semitic expression comes from "Gomer" who had a son called "Ashkenaz". Gomer sounds similiar to German so the Ashkenazim would be sons of the Germans in this interpretation. But such an interpretation is within the German nations nearly impossible because we Germans call us normally not "Germanen" - we call us "deutsch" (what is an adjective and not a noun). "deutsch" means "to belong together by speaking the same language". And this "same language" was every language where someone not needed a professional interpreter to start a communication.
I think that this is one of the names of the Germans, such as "doych", "chud", 'tude' and so on.
The inhabitants of the territory of Germany did not have a single language and even now do not have

• Banned
That's the standard hypothese because many scientists seem to think Yiddish comes from the area of the Rhine - but it is also plausible it came from the area of the Danube.
This is nonsense, there were no Germans on the Danube. Germanization came there only during the Gothic period in Europe

• Banned
What do you see as a Prussian territory? The Prussians came from an area which is today an little part of Russia surrounded from Poland. Kaliningrad had been Königsberg. This had bene the center where the Prussians came from.
Let me remind you that modern Germany was created from there.
Yes, I'm talking about this territory.

• Banned
Indeed no one knows which language the Avars had been spoken
This is clear from the fact that the spread of the Slavic language completely coincides with the spread of the Avars. It was Slavic, close to Polish-Ukrainian.

Here a yiddish song, which I love very much. A German like I who grew up in a German dialect and had to learn the standard German language on his own understands such a song without a big problem.
This is another proof of my version.

This is clear from the fact that the spread of the Slavic language completely coincides with the spread of the Avars. It was Slavic, close to Polish-Ukrainian.

No one knows what kind of language the Avars had spoken. And not to know means not to know. If you know something better what you are not able to know at all then you are an ... exactly ... an idiot!

The Germanics are much older than the Slaws.
They are about the same. The original Slavic-speakers, such as the old Bulgaryans and Avaryans, were Aryan tribes, they come from Andronovo, the Germano-balts were in parallel in the Corded Ware culture in northern Europe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back