Asheville North Carolina approves reparations bill.

What a strange, small, back woods mountain town. Hard to imagine carrying that much white guilt from over 150 years ago. Reckon they will give the BLM folk 40 acres and a mule?

It doesn't matter what one's ethnicity- red, yellow, black, white or one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater- if you don't earn it you don't appreciate it and if you don't appreciate it you don't respect it and if you don't appreciate and respect it you don't take care of it and you'll expect it (of more) be given-

I suspect the idiots behind this know that- "As far as the timeline goes, we will have some steps to report on within six months and every six months after that," Young said in a statement. "This work does not end and will be adaptive, no matter what governing body holds office or who runs our city."

Hope the blacks enjoy higher taxes lol
The city is 83% white?! WTF is wrong with those voters??

If you read the small print, they probably want 'Somebody Else' to pay for it. Watch all those software and tech shops in The Triangle suddenly move to Dallas and 'gentrify' yet another hood rat enclave and drive off the poor into more crowded hoods. The hypocrisy of hipsters and their companies is truly amazing stuff.

What a strange, small, back woods mountain town. Hard to imagine carrying that much white guilt from over 150 years ago. Reckon they will give the BLM folk 40 acres and a mule?

Only if they kick back 38 acres and three children to BLM.

Ashville isn't actually all that small. It's a fair sized town, not some village or small dinky southern town. Biltmore, the big Vanderbuilt home, is there.
Did not realize. Always thought of it as a dinky mountain town, just off the Blue Ridge Parkway, having come into it that way, but not stopped, as just cutting through to get back to the interstate. It is actually 15,000 to 20,000 people or so, larger than the small dinky southern town, I live in. If I did visit, it would be for the white water kayaking. I understand the BLM folk tried to do one of those zone take over things, like in Seattle. Still hard to understand carrying that kind of white guilt. Whatever. I don't pay taxes there.

Forum List

Back