ASAP Rocky changed his mind, will play in Sweden again after jail debacle

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Some people just will not learn.... I guess he thinks that he is Lois Lane and Pres.Trump is his Superman.

Months after he was released from his highly publicized prison sentence in Sweden, ASAP Rocky will return to the Scandinavian country — despite previous reports that he said he never would.

According to concert promoter Live Nation, the rapper made the decision to perform at Stockholm’s Ericsson Globe arena on Dec. 11 after receiving “tremendous support from the Swedish fans,” the Associated Press reported Friday. In July, Swedish authorities arrested Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, on an assault charge for his involvement in a street fight that was caught on video.

The now-infamous incident led to a weeks-long investigation, a three-day trial, a guilty verdict and a month in jail, earning the artist support and attention from the likes of Kanye West, Kim Kardashian West and President Trump. Rocky, as well as fellow Americans David Rispers Jr. and Bladimir Corniel, remained behind bars for the whole process, as Sweden has no bail system.
ASAP Rocky changed his mind, will play in Sweden again after jail debacle

3g2b4w.gif
3g2axj.gif

Gotta hit that PR grill while it is hot! I wonder what the Vegas odds are on him being incarcerated again...

I watched the video...i appears that ASAP tried to be a peaceful entity...but that Paki seemed to want none of it.
I wasn't a fly on the wall...but it appears someone needed an asskickin...now whether that was Rocky or the towelhead...IDK.

Forum List

Back