As we already knew, the events of January 6 were orchestrated by the FBI

I understand the mole people were also involved.

1623858465013.png

Naw. Trump was spot on when he attempted to ignore the Constitution. The Constitution was written by communists. And the Founding Fathers were communists, too.

Trump just wanted to save America by ending communist terror due to the Constitution.

The FBI is dirty as hell....
I think we should go back and re-examine all actions taken by the FBI, including arrests, etc...

We must conclude that since the FBI corrupt, the work they have done is also corrupt.....and many people currently detained due to the actions of the FBI should be released ASAP

Both Carlson and you are insane. No one but the usual biddable fools will believe you two.
Government documents say you are wrong....so we have their own documents and you have?????? anything????? I know just feeling right?....

Both Carlson and you are insane. No one but the usual biddable fools will believe you two.
Government documents say you are wrong....so we have their own documents and you have?????? anything????? I know just feeling right?....

So you have government documents? Can I please see your identity card, sir?

When Putin accuses the dems and the FBI of killing and jailing political prisoners which they have we have gone way off the edge....

Trump's FBI?

Trump administration FBI Director appointment - Ballotpedia
Trump administration FBI Director appointment. On June 7, 2017, President Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Christopher Wray as the next director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Tucker presented the documentation last night...but you brain washed little dupe didn't watch him....

Tucker presented the documentation last night...but you brain washed little dupe didn't watch him....

Trump's FBI??????????????

I've always wondered why so many conservatives had little problem with the FBI's COINTELPRO program??

Not only were many people falsely accused, wrongfully convicted and in some cases outright murdered....

But it took your cult leader being elected for you to suddenly claim the FBI is corrupt?

I think we should go back and re-examine all actions taken by the FBI, including arrests, etc...

We must conclude that since the FBI corrupt, the work they have done is also corrupt.....and many people currently detained due to the actions of the FBI should be released ASAP
Cool, are you willing to waste your money to fund such a ludicrous desire?

Tucker Carlson??????????????????????????

Fox News is on record saying only fools and nincompoops believe Tucker Carlson.

Oh yes, Tucker said he had documents. Government documents. Well when He said that, that is probably the truth. And when he said they say what he said they say, there can be ne doubt they indeed say what he said they say. Because Tucker Carlson is not known for ever exaggerating anything for increasing his viewing figures. Obviously he would never invent something or even lie. Right?

Cool, are you willing to waste your money to fund such a ludicrous desire?
No money required....just shut down the FBI and outsource it to private industry .....

I would think a firm run by Erik Prince would be much more trustworthy and judicially sound than the FBI..

and most importantly, it would trigger the libs....which is what our founders intended

New Topics

Forum List

Back