As Trumps term comes to a close can Democrats finally tell us which of his policies had a negative impact on their life / quality of life?

I know the default answer will be "His handling of the Democrat Virus" so to keep it interesting lets exclude the too predictable default, lets pretend Democrats were at Trumps throat before China went to bat for Democrats when America was kicking ass.

You won't get much response from them on this because they have no actual, factual answers! Their hatred of Trump is organic, not rational, purely emotional, not historical: for four years they attacked Trump, rarely on any of his actual policies, but instead on being "orange" or being "fat" with doctored pictures of him golfing, or cartoons they'd draw up of him being a whining baby in a diaper all the while the reality was quite the opposite.

The obvious proof of this will be the dearth of change in any of the conditions they perennially blamed Trump for changing under Joe Biden.

Last edited:
I know the default answer will be "His handling of the Democrat Virus" so to keep it interesting lets exclude the too predictable default, lets pretend Democrats were at Trumps throat before China went to bat for Democrats when America was kicking ass.
As Black man after Black man was killed by police, where was Trump. Did he try to heal the nation? That is just one example.

The truth is he has done nothing to make my life better but plenty to make the country worse. We are more divided than ever and thanks to his lies 1/2 the country thinks we are not a democracy any longer and only violence will save us.

He promised to Make America Great Again and done the exact opposite.

Let's pretend Obama had the Covid disaster. We'd be sweeping bodies off the streets if that clusterfuck dealt with it.

I so wish it happened then.

As Black man after Black man was killed by police, where was Trump. Did he try to heal the nation? That is just one example.

The truth is he has done nothing to make my life better but plenty to make the country worse. We are more divided than ever and thanks to his lies 1/2 the country thinks we are not a democracy any longer and only violence will save us.

How many unarmed black men have died in this country by cops the last year. I think it is fucking 5. What the fuck does that tell ya. There is no systemic racism. You people have harmed so many with your failures.

Christ even the women you libs fuck are ghastly.

You won't get much response from them on this because they have no actual, factual answers! Their hatred of Trump is organic, not rational, purely emotional, not historical: for four years they attacked Trump, rarely on any of his actual policies, but instead on being "orange" or being "fat" with doctored pictures of him golfing, or cartoons they'd draw up of him being a whining baby in as diaper all the while the reality was quite the opposite.

The obvious proof of this will be the dearth of change in any of the conditions they perennially blamed Trump for changing under Joe Biden.

The OP is a mendacious bullshit strawman since Rump resistance has little if anything to do with "policy", not that Rump has ever had any. He's trying desperately to shift the focus off of "character". For obvious reasons.

It's a new version of the same old shit that for five years has been trying to pretend all this is about "right" and "left" when it's never been that.

You won't get much response from them on this because they have no actual, factual answers! Their hatred of Trump is organic, not rational, purely emotional, not historical: for four years they attacked Trump, rarely on any of his actual policies, but instead on being "orange" or being "fat" with doctored pictures of him golfing, or cartoons they'd draw up of him being a whining baby in as diaper all the while the reality was quite the opposite.

The OP is a mendacious bullshit strawman since Rump resistance has little if anything to do with "policy", not that Rump has ever had any. He's trying desperately to shift the focus off of "character". For obvious reasons.

It's a new version of the same old shit that for five years has been trying to pretend all this is about "right" and "left" when it's never been that.

So you got nothing....

How many unarmed black men have died in this country by cops the last year. I think it is fucking 5. What the fuck does that tell ya. There is no systemic racism. You people have harmed so many with your failures.

Christ even the women you libs fuck are ghastly.
Trump declassifying a Treasure Trove of Russian scam docs....LOLOL

So you got nothing....
Trump goanna be declassifying a lotta shit now. Just released the whole Russia scam...lolol

So you got nothing....

Which is what everyone has when posed with the question, "have you stopped beating your wife".

Your thread is a failure. Oh wait --- it's not your thread. You're the self-appointed White Knight. Coming in all white-knighty for an OP who ran away.
That's nice, dear.

Last edited:

As black violent criminal after black violent criminal (blm won't discuss any color of other criminals) attacked cops and refused to be arrested and had to be shot for both the cops and public safety, the thugs over at BLM whined and through temper tantrums. CRiminals have to be shot at times--------Criminals also die from their life style choices just because it was their time to go as George floyd went from his heart stopping due to drug abuse but you idiots holding the race card----still wont accept facts and common sense.

Trump improved the lives of blacks who aren't criminals by improving the economy as he did for everyone else -------------jobs were everywhere until the dems and their puppet master the chinses spread the covid virus around. With more jobs, came more income, and better living for all. The truth is that instead of tossing money at one failed racist government policy after another in the black communities--trump actually did something to help the people--but still so many plantation race hustlers are to stupid and/or to dishonest to admit the truth of this.

He hurt their sensitive feelings. That is enough. You blasphemer. How dare you?!

So you got nothing....

Which is what everyone has when posed with the question, "have you stopped beating your wife".

Your thread is a failure. Oh wait --- it's not your thread. You're the self-appointed White Knight.
That's nice, dear.

So you still got nothing.

Not the job of the president. That's a state and local issue.
The truth is he has done nothing to make my life better but plenty to make the country worse.
What made the country worse?
We are more divided than ever and thanks to his lies 1/2 the country thinks we are not a democracy any longer and only violence will save us.
Nobody else had a hand in this divide? Only Trump? One man?
I guess that's a matter of opinion, but he did have record high economies before China's virus.

So you got nothing....

Your thread is a failure. Oh wait --- it's not your thread. You're the self-appointed White Knight.
That's nice, dear.

So you still got nothing.

870.jpg

What you need to figure out, but never have, is that just because you swim in a self-delusional ocean of "alternate facts" ---------------- doesn't mean anybody else does.

Donald the cheeto king took my deductions for my taxes. He cancelled my medical policy, he took truth and made it fake, he took fake and made it real to the booger boys of tezass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back