As Trump keeps pushing the Voter Fraud Hoax, Republicans fret.

More Democratic voters than Republican ones in key battleground states have requested and returned their mail-in ballots for the November election - a sign that has GOP strategists worried President Donald Trump's attack on mail-in voting will backfire on their party.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots as of Monday in five critical states where the data is available - Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa - 52 per cent were Democrats, 28 per cent were Republicans, and 20 per cent were unaffiliated.

Trump’s pushing the Voter Fraud Hoax, almost assures a Biden victory. Republicans know that Trump’s hoax will backfire and Ironically suppress the vote for their own party.

I used to preface voter fraud with “rampant” or “widespread”, not anymore. The way Trump talks about Voter Fraud is purely as a hoax.

Of course, you know, whatever Trump touches dies.
Hoax, huh? Oh, I know you and you will keep posting like these don’t exist. But for those that value the truth they are here for them to see.
!
!

If anyone wants more instances I will be happy to post them. Just let me know. There are plenty more.
Our electoral system is the best in the world. There are some issues, but Trump s pushing a voter fraud hoax on the nation.
Keep lying it is a hoax. It only makes you look worse.
It is a hoax and you should be ashamed of yourself for pushing it.
Sorry, dear. I value my vote. I’ll post some more for others that do, too, can see, since you keep insisting it’s a hoax.

I’ll add more each time you call it a hoax.

The West Virginia case dealt with 8 votes. The Texas case has just been filed, but if found guilty the perpetuators should be sent to jail. These people were caught. Trump trying to discredit the entire election due to voter fraud is a hoax. Even the Republicans know it.

Nassau County alone has at least 10% Name / Address mismatches.

Mistakes or incompetence does not equal voter fraud. Those issues should be addressed and addressed quickly.

Mistakes and incompetence. Just like the fake Russian investigation. Uh, huh. Simply incompetence. Not. And let’s go with your theory for a brief moment, shall we? If there is this much incompetence, would it not point to being a recipe for voter fraud. Of course. But you’ll deny even that. Too many seem to be incompetent. Strange how that works, isn’t it...

The N.Y. Post story has been debunked. Allegheny County story does not show fraud. You are now posting stories that are now undermining your own position. Thank you.

Oh, really?
Voter fraud means new election in North Carolina

Thank you. The North Carolina story is old news and deals with Republicans who engaged in voter fraud. They were caught and prosecuted. The system worked. The reason it made such news was precisely because voter fraud is so rare. Trumpian voter fraud is a lie and a hoax.

Once again, nothing but excuses from you.
In 2012, Pew Research found 24 million (one in eight) voter registrations were either invalid or significantly inaccurate. About 1.8 million deceased voters were discovered on state voter rolls, and 2.75 million
| The Problem of Duplicate Voting 2017 4

people were registered to vote in more than one state.5

The “mail fraud” hysteria Trump is pushing is testament to his own incompetence as well as demagogy.

From the beginning of Covid it was clear that there would be far more mail-in voting this year, with many states (“Red” & “Blue”) adopting or expanding this method. Any competent President would have brought together state officials to discuss best methods, arrange for funding to finance their adoption, to ensure security and confidence in our crucial electoral system.

Trump did nothing, does nothing. Except of course he spreads division, fear, lack of civic confidence. Thirty days before our election he urges crowds of his supporters to attend voting locations to investigate fraud — from the other party of course!

It is a normal and important part of most state voting systems that there be party representatives and volunteers and paid counters and watchers who are trained and vetted. To prevent all possible fraud at all levels requires civic planning, adequate money and organization. Trump has done nothing to help states prepare. He just yaps, creates doubts and more partisan chaos — which he believes will help him win. He couldn’t care less if it brings the country down in flames.
OH I have zero doubt that he was using resources for months finding the best places to find out where fraud is happening. I'm absolutely sure there will be arrests this election for fraud. In fact, even if he loses, which I don't think will happen, he'll go out with a last "hoorah" of what he'll call "draining the swamp" of going after them. He'll have months to do nothing but that, and we all know he's just the kind of person to do something like that.

More Democratic voters than Republican ones in key battleground states have requested and returned their mail-in ballots for the November election - a sign that has GOP strategists worried President Donald Trump's attack on mail-in voting will backfire on their party.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots as of Monday in five critical states where the data is available - Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa - 52 per cent were Democrats, 28 per cent were Republicans, and 20 per cent were unaffiliated.

Trump’s pushing the Voter Fraud Hoax, almost assures a Biden victory. Republicans know that Trump’s hoax will backfire and Ironically suppress the vote for their own party.

I used to preface voter fraud with “rampant” or “widespread”, not anymore. The way Trump talks about Voter Fraud is purely as a hoax.

Of course, you know, whatever Trump touches dies.
Already been dozens of massive voting fraud and harvesting in several cities. It’s a rigged election and T can force state recounts through the Supreme Court
Few fraud cases :
Houston - illlegals voting
Penn - military ballots tossed in a river
Minn- harvesting ballots by Islamic scum Omar
Mich - folks getting double votes in blue areas

Giant sham and T must challenge any close states to the USSC
Dens are the Stalins of our time

The GOP doesn't believe in democracy. Because they are ideologically fascist.

Forum List

Back