As Police Station Goes Up in Flames, Minneapolis Mayor Frey Accuses Trump of ‘Weakness’ in Response to President’s Threat to Bring in National Guard

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Minneapolis-Riot-George-Floyd-Police-Third-Precinct-CarlosGPhoto-Screen-Image-05292020-600x345.jpg

Executive Hiding Under Desk Clutching Teddy Bear High-Res Stock ...

"This is all President Trump's fault. Promising
he will bring in the Guard if I can't get this
situation under control was unnecessary. I am
in complete control!"

Bwuhahahahahaha........

When you post something factual about trump - Album on Imgur

"Okay, Mayor, Jacob Frey, just point
to the place on the doll where Pres
Trump's tweet calling for you to do
your job hurt you... Oh, my! We don't
say 'v@gina'
- we call that 'The Biden
Handle'.

Minneapolis-Riot-George-Floyd-Police-Third-Precinct-CarlosGPhoto-Screen-Image-05292020-600x345.jpg

View attachment 342538
in complete control!"

Bwuhahahahahaha........

say 'v@gina'
Handle'.

Your quote is false. The governor didn't say what you quoted.

No shit?! What I posted was a 'parody'. If you don't know what that is just ask Adam Schiff.

I couldn't reach the Mayor for an official quote - he was hiding under his desk while a police station full of armed police abandoned their station to let it be destroyed, burned to the ground.

:p

No shit?! What I posted was a 'parody'. If you don't know what that is just ask Adam Schiff.

I couldn't reach the Mayor for an official quote - he was hiding under his desk while a police station full of armed police abandoned their station to let it be destroyed, burned to the ground.

:p
Your intention was for people to believe it was not a parody.
This thread should be sent to the dungeons.

Your intention was for people to believe it was not a parody.

Yeah...because the guy in the picture under his desk looks EXACTLY like the mayor, right, and a cartoon character DID ask the mayor where on a cartoon doll Trump's Tweet'ed challenge hurt him, right......?!

Bwuhahahahaha....

How could a police station full of armed cops allow their station to be burned down by rioters?? ... :dunno:
They were blowing each other in the donut shop.

BQ: Why does Frey look like he would be there with them?

How could a police station full of armed cops allow their station to be burned down by rioters?? ... :dunno:

Because they know that the cop who killed the guy and the other four who stood around doing nothing fucked up. They put the entire police department at a disadvantage.
If the attack on the police station was happening under any other circumstance, yes... you would see cops fighting back with live rounds. fact is, at the moment the Minn. police department has lost its moral compass.... now good cops are paying the price for obviously what are the failed policies of the city of Minneapolis and the actions of these bad cops.

This isnt a time really for blame, but a time to decide what to do to a department who has 5 bad cops all acting together in taking the life of a handcuffed man. Its time to learn how to focus on bringing these departments back to a standard.

Because they know that the cop who killed the guy and the other four who stood around doing nothing fucked up. They put the entire police department at a disadvantage.
If the attack on the police station was happening under any other circumstance, yes... you would see cops fighting back with live rounds. fact is, at the moment the Minn. police department has lost its moral compass.... now good cops are paying the price for obviously what are the failed policies of the city of Minneapolis and the actions of these bad cops.

This isnt a time really for blame, but a time to decide what to do to a department who has 5 bad cops all acting together in taking the life of a handcuffed man. Its time to learn how to focus on bringing these departments back to a standard.
How? Get rid of the fucking democrats.

View attachment 342538
in complete control!"

Bwuhahahahahaha........

say 'v@gina'
Handle'.

I listened to the mayor‘s own words

he did accuse trump of weakness

not that it matter what the mayor thinks

And he admitted to ordering the cops to surrender the police station to the rioters

Didn't Scandanaviens settle there? The Viking lineage has been thinned.

They were the ones in charge of the city for some time now. Yes. Get rid of their ass but you know they are already probably shifting blame to White America or Trump..... rather than be responsible for what is going on in their own back yard with their corrupt cops.

They were the ones in charge of the city for some time now. Yes. Get rid of their ass but you know they are already probably shifting blame to White America or Trump..... rather than be responsible for what is going on in their own back yard with their corrupt cops.
The tranny city concilthing already blamed it all on 400 years of slavery.

That's ridiculous.

One cop fucking up is total irrelevance.

They were told to stand down. Appeasing leftists never works.

Forum List

Back