As our border is overrun will Democrats be sticking with the “11 million illegals” number?

I wonder what Mollie Tibbetts thinks of your pet humans?
4CCD12D0-0496-4DE6-A854-0223FCE656FC.jpeg

You have one woman, raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant in the past 5 years. Here's the statistics on violence against women in the USA every single year. You don't seem to give a rat's ass about the other 5000 American women who were murdered during the same time frame. When you care about women who are raped or murdered by white men, I'll believe you care about Molly.

Most sane folks have known for years that the number is absolute bullshit...BUT Libs have held firm on it for years now....So how many pet humans from our south are we fostering these days?

11,22,33. C'mon man
The "crisis" will take care of itself

You have one woman, raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant in the past 5 years. Here's the statistics on violence against women in the USA every single year. You don't seem to give a rat's ass about the other 5000 American women who were murdered during the same time frame. When you care about women who are raped or murdered by white men, I'll believe you care about Molly.

One? WTF did you get that number from?

I can't stop my American neighbor from going out and harming another American. I can stop another American from being murdered by an illegal by voting for real Americans to lead our country and keep them out.

We have policies in place that allow the illegals to roam across our borders and states without penalty.

THIS rape and murder could easily have been prevented.

Discussing easily preventable rapes and murders, does not mean that you don't care about the others.

Oh the irony....meanwhile CNN and rightwinger (quite possibly this sites looniest of loons) tells you there is no invasion so therefore there isn’t.

Every time a Democrat takes office, Conservatives flood the airwaves with rants that our borders are being overrun.

Yet, Obama had lower illegal migration rates than Bush and Biden has the same rates as Trump did

Every time a Democrat takes office, Conservatives flood the airwaves with rants that our borders are being overrun.

Yet, Obama had lower illegal migration rates than Bush and Biden has the same rates as Trump did

The BP estimates that there will be over 2 million more illegals by the end of the year, not to mention Lord knows how many Afghanistan's in this country. Our border is the worst it's been in over 20 years according to the BP, with immigrants from over 100 different countries flying into Mexico to cross over our lines with God knows what kind of new covid varients.

Oh whooops....caught lying AGAIN!

Oh whooops....caught lying AGAIN!
You need to read your own link

2.5 Million Join Illegal Population under Obama​

Pace slower than under Bush, but still enormous​

Forum List

Back