As murders surge, Democrats find a new message: Fund the police

It's a fact. You are smart enough not to claim otherwise. Which is why you didn't, and instead talked about me. because you know this emotional pap works on the field of morons that is USMB.
No, the fact is you're a liar and you know you're a liar. The very article I posted that you didn't read is what claimed otherwise, not to mention a five second Google search will provide you with plenty of links to it taking place. Your argument is invalid.

Neither did mine, but the microcosm you live in isn't representative of every city in the country. The article, if you read it, talks about several cities that moved forward with defunding and you have cops retiring and quitting in record numbers.
So "several cities" IS representative of every city in the country. i am learning so much today!

Biden kicked trump's ass while saying he didn't agree with defunding the police, as I recall.

No, the fact is you're a liar and you know you're a liar. The very article I posted that you didn't read is what claimed otherwise, not to mention a five second Google search will provide you with plenty of links to it taking place. Your argument is invalid.
You are simply lying. yes, lying by half truths and omissions is lying. yes, you are lying, trying to paint a picture of "most" democrats running on or saying "defund the police", or that it is part of the democrat platform. You knew you were doing this, when you started the thread. And now you are throwing a fit because, as expected, someone pointed it out. But without this lie, you have no thread and no point to make. So you persist in your lies.

New York pivoted from slashing almost $1 billion in police funds last year to adding $200 million this year.
Okay, show us. Show us the New York City officials in charge of the purse strings that stated they were going to cut the budget by $1 billion. No, that is not in the article.

Forum List

Back