As long as Democrats excuse, defend and tolerate Bill Clinton's, Andrew Cuomo's and Joe Biden's treatment of women...

What the deal with the obsession with other peoples sex life? & if that's your thing why just pick out those from one political party?

...we should ignore anything they say about women's issues.
The worst offender is Trump, who admitted and then acted on his sexual desires.

Nothing to add on Cinton, Biden or Cuomo?
It is what it is, and you neglected to include the worst offender.

A blue dress mocks your stupid ass
23 women accuse the blob of sexual misconduct and a woman who was 13 yrs old when raped is suing the blob in court for rape. Are all 23 women lying? NO

We should ignore them in general.

Granted, listening to Chairman Xiden talk about children sitting on his lap rubbing the blond hair on his legs is like a deer in head lights. What is being said is so unbelievable, you simply can't turn away.
You turned away from the blob in spite of all his sexual transgressions, yes? 23 women?
Hell, he even admitted his sexual transgressions and is being sued by a woman who was 13yrs old when raped. "What is being said is so unbelievable, you simply can't turn away."

It's getting to the point that we need a memorial wall in DC commemorating all the female victims of Dem sexual assault and harassment. That's gonna leave a mark!
Might be even bigger than the Viet Nam wall.
We are going to need a wall just for all of the blob's sexual assaults. Oh, I am sorry. He was a democrat when he committed his sexual misconduct.

It's bizarre, republicans all like in opposite world or something.

Those mind control chips must be working overtime to bend their reality so far outta whack.
It is not the Republican Party anymore. It is the trumpian party. It has abandoned the principles that the GOP has stood for for decades. Niki proved that when she did a 180 and says she will support the Liar in Chief if he runs in 2024. It is like they all took a mind altering drug or have been hypnotized into being disciples of the "Former Guy."

Bill Clinton hasn't been in office for 21 years.
He speaks at their conventions and would be in the white house today if Hillary won. Its funny that saying he's not president makes him being a pedo ok.
Oh, this was really about Individual One and his BFF Epstein.
No good liar. That's what you are.
Trump is the only former President facing rape charges in court. He is also the only former President with legitimate accusations of pedophilia and interest in underage females against him.
Go pound sand . Nobody likes you.

Cuomo’s case is different because his accusers were on the record.

With Gaetz, it’s just hearsay: If you had multiple 17-year-olds coming out and saying 'he paid me to travel with him,' I think that it’d be different

It looks terrible...But again, we don’t know if it’s true or not

I don’t think anybody should resign based on allegations. But if he did everything they say he did, he should be locked up!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Last edited:
I love how the op just does the typical partisan thing condemning one side while completely ignoring the same behavior in his own party.

Donald Trump was literally accused of raping a 13 year old girl at a party held by Jeffrey Epstein. He was also accused of sexual harassment and assault by several underage contestants in his teen beauty pageants.

A senator from Florida is currently under investigation by the FBI for paying underage girls to travel with him for sex.

This is what both sides do they condemn the other side for the same actions and activities they overlook for their side the Democrats do this by overlooking the behavior of people like Bill Clinton while Republicans do the same thing when they ignore the behavior of people like Donald Trump and Senator Gaetz.

Nothing improves under democrat rule...we had a #Me Too movement...nothing changed....we have had 8 years of Obama and who knows how many years of Pelosi (I lost count)....and Reid and Schumer...a propaganda media like we see today trying to scare Asian people over a lie...and still nothing gets better....well the economy got better under Trump....and the lives of minorities improved...its about results people....look at the results.....

Trump called covid the Chinese disease.. That wasn't media.

Nothing improves under democrat rule...we had a #Me Too movement...nothing changed....we have had 8 years of Obama and who knows how many years of Pelosi (I lost count)....and Reid and Schumer...a propaganda media like we see today trying to scare Asian people over a lie...and still nothing gets better....well the economy got better under Trump....and the lives of minorities improved...its about results people....look at the results.....

It came from China....so what are you squawking about?....do you think we should lie to ourselves to spare weak minded souls from being offended?....truth wins out every time....maybe you shouldn't be such a sucker and media tool and do your own thinking...Asians are being attacked by thugs released early from prison by democrats dummy....we are all in greater danger on the streets of America....not just Asians.....

It came from China....so what are you squawking about?....do you think we should lie to ourselves to spare weak minded souls from being offended?....truth wins out every time....maybe you shouldn't be such a sucker and media tool and do your own thinking...Asians are being attacked by thugs released early from prison by democrats dummy....we are all in greater danger on the streets of America....not just Asians.....

Trump is a cruel, stupid man..

Trump is a cruel, stupid man..
Why because CNN told you he was or do you have your own opinion?...any evidence for your nut job statement void of content....I notice libs have very little content for their bigoted hatred of Trump and his patriotic voters....

Forum List

Back