As inauguration nears, law enforcement scrutiny drives U.S. extremists into internet's dark corners

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
They are among us..everywhere....the watchers---Q-berts, Pepe People, Incels and wannabe mass murderers beware!

Shortly after rampaging Trump supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, a fan of the president posted a message on the pro-Donald Trump website TheDonald.win. Inspired by the mob's attempt to stop lawmakers from confirming President-elect Joe Biden's electoral win, user CONN_WYNN said in an all-caps message, replete with an expletive, that it was "TIME TO LEAVE THE KEYBOARD" and "FIGHT FOR MY...COUNTRY."

Two days later, agents from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation’s San Francisco field office came calling, according to another post by CONN_WYNN on the same website.
“PRO TIP: Think before you post. They are watching. I learned the hard way,” wrote the user on Sunday alongside a photograph of a business card from the agents.

A spokesman for the FBI's San Francisco office said he could not provide any details about the reported interaction or confirm whether agents actually paid a visit to the person who posted that message. But "if he has our business card and said he was visited, I’m pretty sure we visited him," the spokesman said.
“You don't want to be the ones to have FBI agents knocking on your door at 6 a.m.," Director Christopher Wray said on Thursday during a televised briefing with Vice President Mike Pence. "Anybody who plots or attempts violence in the coming week should count on a visit."
For months, far-right extremists have been openly posting their threats on public sites. Now, wary of surveillance and amid a crackdown by social media, some are shifting their online communications to private chats or lesser known platforms that could make those threats harder to find

They are among us..everywhere....the watchers---Q-berts, Pepe People, Incels and wannabe mass murderers beware!

Shortly after rampaging Trump supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, a fan of the president posted a message on the pro-Donald Trump website TheDonald.win. Inspired by the mob's attempt to stop lawmakers from confirming President-elect Joe Biden's electoral win, user CONN_WYNN said in an all-caps message, replete with an expletive, that it was "TIME TO LEAVE THE KEYBOARD" and "FIGHT FOR MY...COUNTRY."

Two days later, agents from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation’s San Francisco field office came calling, according to another post by CONN_WYNN on the same website.
“PRO TIP: Think before you post. They are watching. I learned the hard way,” wrote the user on Sunday alongside a photograph of a business card from the agents.

A spokesman for the FBI's San Francisco office said he could not provide any details about the reported interaction or confirm whether agents actually paid a visit to the person who posted that message. But "if he has our business card and said he was visited, I’m pretty sure we visited him," the spokesman said.
“You don't want to be the ones to have FBI agents knocking on your door at 6 a.m.," Director Christopher Wray said on Thursday during a televised briefing with Vice President Mike Pence. "Anybody who plots or attempts violence in the coming week should count on a visit."
For months, far-right extremists have been openly posting their threats on public sites. Now, wary of surveillance and amid a crackdown by social media, some are shifting their online communications to private chats or lesser known platforms that could make those threats harder to find
Censorship breeds radicalism.
When you withdraw people from accss to the media, ban their leaders online, sack them from their jobs, deny them Govt aid because of their skin colour,, disenfranchise their vote, socially isolate them., prevent them from opening their businesses, ........what other avenues do they have?

Are these the “U.S. extremists” you speak of?
5682732-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Attachments

• 1610770926969.jpeg
    1610770926969.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 21

You’re a little Eichmann and nothing else
Get an aneurysm and die for humanity

Forum List

Back