As If Democrats Ever Gave A Flying-F About Children

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

"You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,
" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, “No, I don't think legally it was a threat.”
If you believe that BS then I have some swampland to sell you.

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because “he doesn’t tell the truth, he doesn’t honor the Constitution, and he’s harming children.”

“My whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children — I’m a lioness. Watch out,” the 17-term lawmaker says."
Boy would I love to bitch-slap this lying speech ripping ****.

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.

You're still pretending you think abortion is murder?

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Talk about being off the rails...

Murder, kill, whack, off, dust... whatever you want to call it... killing a living being is killing, period, end of story, and the unborn ARE, LIVING, CHILDREN.

Last edited:
image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, “No, I don't think legally it was a threat.”

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because “he doesn’t tell the truth, he doesn’t honor the Constitution, and he’s harming children.”

“My whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children — I’m a lioness. Watch out,” the 17-term lawmaker says."

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.

So says the POS who supports the blob. The same blob whose DOJ argued that children are not entitled to soap or toothpaste while being detained

Tell that to Chucky....he would know something about spittle-flecked rants. As a matter of fact....he broke a new Red-Flag law by threatening two Supreme court justices. Now he's not able to own a gun...because clearly he poses a threat to the public by making open threats of violence against those who enforce our laws.

Look....my belief that abortion is murder didn't evolve....it's a belief I've always had.
Unlike you...I knew right from wrong from birth....and I didn't allow some political party to change what I know is the case.

You're demon possessed or insane. Deliberately killing an innocent defenseless human being is murder. Idiot.

image.jpg

" he continued.

So says the POS who supports the blob. The same blob whose DOJ argued that children are not entitled to soap or toothpaste while being detained

Only in that backwards fucked up, twisted mind of a LefTard is depriving a child of soap and toothpaste synonyms with depriving them of life.

If you're mature and responsible enough to procreate, then you're responsible for the result, not the conservative. It's called being a mature human being. I'm not responsible for your irresponsible behavior.

image.jpg

" he continued.

~~~~~~~
Odd isn't it. While Democrats call Republicans Nazi's, killers and claim they're "Progressives", it's estimated that since Roe vs. Wade they've murdered over 60 million babies. They've exceeded the Nazi's, Russians and Chinese in murdering their own....
Meanwhile Schumer attends Shul on Fridays and Pelosi attends R.C. Church on Sundays. Is this no different than the devote Nazi's that were part of the Holocaust machine, Russians that starved Ukrainians, or the Chinese that were part of the "Great Leap Forward"?
Neither Schumer or Pelosi would accept their roles in the death of these human beings.

Last edited:

You are ending a human life......that is murder.

And that is a lie.....conservatives give more time and money to charity than left wingers........the ones who abandon people are democrats...who only care about "people" every two years for elections........

Pro choice position is not about being pro baby killing you crazy idiot, it’s about the mother making the choice, NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

You want to constrict the fundamental freedom of people to have children when they are ready for them for the benefit of not-persons, who have no capacity for thoughts, desires or opinions. I don’t.

Last edited:
Cons don’t care about abortion or babies . They want to control women . First theyll ban abortion , then they will come birth control .

Keep those whores where they belong . In the home, barefoot and pregnant.

Pro choice position is not about being pro baby killing you crazy idiot, it’s about the mother making the choice, NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

Pro choice is the sugar coated phrase you people have given ripping limbs off babies and stabbing them in the brain stem during abortions. Face the horror of pro choice.

Forum List

Back