As if Africa didn't have enough deserts.....

The good news is that every 20,000 years the Sahara becomes a Savanah. A slight tilt in the rotation of the Earth brings the rain back, likely all the way up to the Gulf countries.

The good news is that every 20,000 years the Sahara becomes a Savanah. A slight tilt in the rotation of the Earth brings the rain back, likely all the way up to the Gulf countries.

What do the Gulf countries have to do with the Sahara and Africa?
The same desert conditions exist east of the Red Sea, SA, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Iraq, Jordan etc. Look on a map.

The same desert conditions exist east of the Red Sea, SA, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Iraq, Jordan etc. Look on a map.

I know. I have been there! How about you?

Your comment made no sense as you lumped in two different geographic areas together.

I know. I have been there! How about you?

Your comment made no sense as you lumped in two different geographic areas together.
Sure it makes sense. When a slight adjustment to the rotation of the Earth occurs rain comes back to the Saharan and Arabian Deserts. One is in Africa and the other is in Arabia (SW. Asia), so what.
21570px-africa_satellite_plane.jpg

Forum List

Back