As I saw on Tucker Carlson, some "libertarian" spoke out against the couple who defended themselves, this man cannot be a libertarian

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I don't know who the guy was who he was referring to, but almost by definition, he isn't a libertarian. There is nobody who should be subjected to threat of mob violence and in which that mob should expect that if that person is able to defend themselves with arms, that they won't take them up. In my opinion, anyone who turns their back on that premise, isn't just not libertarian, he isn't a logically thinking person.

I support free speech, assembly and peaceful protest, so there shouldn't be armed citizens confronting people who are peacefully protesting. However, certainly if they are confronted by a mob, they must not just capitulate and sacrifice their lives or risk to their health, to appease some misguided ideology. That goes against our very nature.

As long as the mob is just peacefully walking along and chanting, that's fine. However, once the mob decides it's time to start damaging the homes of the people they are passing by, then the home owners can go ahead and send the violent mob to the morgue.

Last edited:
I don't know who the guy was who he was referring to, but almost by definition, he isn't a libertarian. There is nobody who should be subjected to threat of mob violence and in which that mob should expect that if that person is able to defend themselves with arms, that they won't take them up. In my opinion, anyone who turns their back on that premise, isn't just not libertarian, he isn't a logically thinking person.

I support free speech, assembly and peaceful protest, so there shouldn't be armed citizens confronting people who are peacefully protesting. However, certainly if they are confronted by a mob, they must not just capitulate and sacrifice their lives or risk to their health, to appease some misguided ideology. That goes against our very nature.
Yep, he's definitely NOT a libertarian. In name ONLY.

It's FOX News. Nobody knows where Tucker finds those idiots he has on there.

As I saw on Tucker Carlson, some "libertarian" spoke out against the couple who defended themselves, this man cannot be a libertarian

I guess he would have hated my way....

It doesn't matter if the mob is peaceful or not.

Everybody has the right to stand on their own friggan property with a gun in their hands! If the snowflakes don't like it...they should know that I aim for the nut sack!

How can anyone be against this?
Easy ,I'm apposed to all red necks even having a gun. No conservative should be allowed to have a gun.
1593488979450.png

Frightens you eh?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Absolutely correct.. I wanted to remember his org name and check on this, because he's TOTALLY not libertarian in any sense.. You DONT INITIATE FORCE... The homeowners were not doing that.. And if this jerk thinks the mob should have mauled them for just standing their ground after the mob made THREATS against them -- he's plan mental.. not libertarian...

His Twitter profile says he is a recovering libertarian.

Apparently it is a crime to brandish a weapon in a threatening manner. The unbelievably ditsy women with the handgun was certainly guilty of that offence. What a pair of Karens both of them showed themselves to be.

Forum List

Back