As I predicted , Covid: Muscovy's daily deaths pass 1,000 for first time

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

As I predicted :Covid: Muscovy's daily deaths pass 1,000 for first time​

Muscovy on Saturday recorded 1,000 Covid-related deaths in a single day for the first time since the pandemic began.

The figure had been rising all week, with the Kremlin blaming the Moscow people for not taking up vaccination.

Muscovy is dying out due its barbarity , Great news for its colonial subjects !

12c2ab22-3ae4-4aa5-90bf-1c0608efdbac.jpg

ps
Great Job Baron ! Tank You !!!

Well it is either Trump's fault or the fault of the people

Duh!!

Well it is either Trump's fault or the fault of the people

Duh!!

COVID-19 disinformation backfires as Moscow deaths climb ...

https://www.reuters.com › world › europe › covid-19-disi...

@A systematic disinformation campaign in Moscow media to foster doubts and misgivings about COVID-19 vaccines in the West has backfired as the death toll in Moscow rises to record daily tolls, a European Union report said on Thursday....
Facing a sharp rise in COVID-19 infections and deaths and a widespread reluctance among Russians to get inoculated, President Vladimir Putin approved a government proposal on Wednesday for a week-long workplace shutdown in Russia at the start of November to curb the spread of the virus. read more

The EU study said Moscow state broadcaster RT and other media outlets had sown mistrust about the efficacy and safety of vaccines on their European websites in a number of languages, including Moscovite .

As I predicted :Covid: Muscovy's daily deaths pass 1,000 for first time​

Muscovy on Saturday recorded 1,000 Covid-related deaths in a single day for the first time since the pandemic began.

The figure had been rising all week, with the Kremlin blaming the Moscow people for not taking up vaccination.

Muscovy is dying out due its barbarity , Great news for its colonial subjects !

12c2ab22-3ae4-4aa5-90bf-1c0608efdbac.jpg

ps
Great Job Baron ! Tank You !!!

Litwin,

what do you expect I shall answer you?
Putin is your guy, he doesn't represents the Russian People, his Scamdemic and Sputnik 'jab' are fake.
PCR 'test' make's possible, to increase the number of fake 'infected' up to millions or decrease it down to zero.
Only CT threshold matters.

Higher as 17 shows all 100% are 'infected'

Putin and his synagogue want to impose lockdown to punish Russians for the fake 'vaccine' hesitation.

P.S. Any Muslim from Churkestan receives Russian citizenship three times faster as Russian refugees from Maglabekostan

Litwin,

what do you expect I shall answer you?
Putin is your guy, he doesn't represents the Russian People, his Scamdemic and Sputnik 'jab' are fake.
PCR 'test' make's possible, to increase the number of fake 'infected' up to millions or decrease it down to zero.
Only CT threshold matters.

Higher as 17 shows all 100% are 'infected'

Putin and his synagogue want to impose lockdown to punish Russians for the fake 'vaccine' hesitation.

P.S. Any Muslim from Churkestan receives Russian citizenship three times faster as Russian refugees from Maglabekostan
Baron please post more on this subject ! the liberal order needs it ))) down with Juchi Project ))

Forum List

Back