As I Predicted- Brian Williams is Out- Hopefully For Good!

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Says he is 'removing himself from the air'

You're a douch Brian.

Now go clean the crapper

-Geaux
----

NBC anchor Williams taking himself off the air for several days

(Reuters) - NBC News anchor Brian Williams said on Saturday that he will take himself off the evening newscast for several days as the network probes misstatements related to his experience reporting on the Iraq war in 2003.

"In the midst of a career spent covering and consuming news, it has become painfully apparent to me that I am presently too much a part of the news, due to my actions," Williams said in a statement posted on NBC News' website.

NBC anchor Williams taking himself off the air for several days Reuters

You're a douch Brian.

Now go clean the crapper

-Geaux
----

(Reuters) - NBC News anchor Brian Williams said on Saturday that he will take himself off the evening newscast for several days as the network probes misstatements related to his experience reporting on the Iraq war in 2003.

"In the midst of a career spent covering and consuming news, it has become painfully apparent to me that I am presently too much a part of the news, due to my actions," Williams said in a statement posted on NBC News' website.

He needs to just go away, fade from memory.

What an idiot, a pompous idiot.

Pride goeth before a fall.

You're a douch Brian.

Now go clean the crapper

-Geaux
----

He needs to just go away, fade from memory.

What an idiot, a pompous idiot.

Pride goeth before a fall.

I agree. What a pathetic American. Probably wears military medals around the house

-Geaux

Good move on his part. Nobody would believe a word he says any more and he is just an embarrassment to NBC.

Says RW who thinks 18% truth on Fox is just fine.

I likes me the FOX news channel....
I don't.

Shep and Shawn trip my gaydar, this guy Gutfield is a dick, and the skank, Kennedy, is just insufferable.

Then there's Geriatric Gretchen, got all the old guys looking for a flash of depends.

No, Fox pretty well sucks.

I watch Wuff Blitzah, and trust him about like I trust my brother.

This is SO funny.

How many RW threads on Brian Williams?

vs

How many RW threads on an entire network that lies in 82% if their stories?

RWs are hypocrites and stupid, to boot.

How many threads would there be if it were Rush or Megan Kelly?

Brian Williams is just the tip of the iceberg.

B9SCWuTIcAEfroQ.jpg

So, the American Public reacted to all his Stolen Valor misbehavior harshly enough to make him want to run away?

Excellent.

Nailed that gutless, nutless, greasy little phukker. :clap:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back