As I Predicted- Brian Williams is Out- Hopefully For Good!

Its not often that the Truth slips out about these Elitist Media Democrats.

They are all telling us lie after lie...while soft-pedaling the Liberal Democrat talking points of the day.

We know it...we know that they are liars, but it is so hard to prove.

And then, sometimes, the fish just jumps in the boat.

Brian Williams is a fish who just jumped in the boat, for long-suffering citizens who know they are being lied to by this crass elitists assholes in the mainstream media.

This is why everyone is enjoying it so. Its a good day for Heartland America.

Acting irresponsibility is SOP at NBC. Dr. Snyderman led the way last year. Modern news is all about getting an emotional connection to the viewer and not news so much.

Let's see where this go. The sit down is a good move, but I don't think it can help him survive and continue his career.

When NBC began "We love Brian because he's been there and will be there", putting him as the story and instead merely as the narrator, I thought, "Well, here goes pride before a fall."

As Bill Maher said last night on his show, network news is just 4 minutes of news and the rest is bullshit entertainment. So this is just an example of these anchors being more actors than journalists. Williams is just the most recent casualty. I suspect Scott Pelley has been pouring over all of his old broadcasts and Diane Sawyer is glad to be out of the limelight. The cable news anchors are just as bad if not worse

And for the record Bill O'Reilly got his big start on the cable tabloid "First Edition" which was nothing more than a gossip yellow news television rag. Roger Ailes has been covering his ass ever since he semi-confessed 10 years ago to fucking his female intern after she threatened a law suit against Fox for sexual harassment. Anybody besides me remember that ?

As Bill Maher said last night on his show, network news is just 4 minutes of news and the rest is bullshit entertainment. So this is just an example of these anchors being more actors than journalists. Williams is just the most recent casualty. I suspect Scott Pelley has been pouring over all of his old broadcasts and Diane Sawyer is glad to be out of the limelight. The cable news anchors are just as bad if not worse
And some of the reporters. Case in point...Geraldo Rivera. What a libtard prick.

And some of the reporters. Case in point...Geraldo Rivera. What a libtard prick.
Rivera is liberal??? New news to me.

Forum List

Back