As Biden's broken promises mount, so does his Disapproval rating

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Despite the msm constantly without cease praise every little thing about biden his disapproval rating is increasing which indicates that msm is losing influence.....people are beginning to see that the msm cannot be relied on for the truth....that sadly....they are little more than the propagandist arm of the democratic party.

• Banned
Do you think he'll get fired from his job because of these "low ratings"?

I think as many do that he will be replaced and possibly much sooner than even I thought at first....by Kamala of course....most likely using the 25th amendment though they might persuade him to resign....kinda like Spiro Agnew....he got an offer he could not refuse.

President Biden has a 54 percent approval

Higher than Trump had in four years

You should try and read the post before commenting....the point being his disapproval rating is increasing. Duh!

Still has not reached near the disapproval of Fat Donnie
He's been in 40 days. Lol Wasn't he at 65% a couple weeks back. What a scam this election was.
Never at 65 percent
That was Obama

Trump never broke 50 percent in four years

You should try and read the post before commenting....the point being his disapproval rating is increasing. Duh!

He's been in 40 days. Lol Wasn't he at 65% a couple weeks back. What a scam this election was.
Never at 65 percent
That was Obama

Trump never broke 50 percent in four years
Dude. Your own fake news said 62 % Lol. Ok I was off by 3...lol

OOOPPSSS....It was econ rating. But somewhere I saw a fake poll who said he was around 65

The "pandemic" has put people in front of their Televisions and "The King has no Clothes." Prediction: Joe won't be in office on the fourth of July. Kamala will probably ascend on that date! Definitely 25th amendment his cabinet (The only folks who can recommend his removal ) is full of People who owe "big" political favors.

The "pandemic" has put people in front of their Televisions and "The King has no Clothes." Prediction: Joe won't be in office on the fourth of July. Kamala will probably ascend on that date! Definitely 25th amendment his cabinet (The only folks who can recommend his removal ) is full of People who owe "big" political favors.
If he is removed for any reason, they will look like such GD fools their presidency will be crippled

My libtard friend is not happy with Joe so far but he won't tell me why...and I moved from his town so now we talk through email...and he is not pleased with Uncle Joe...he wants the dems to dump him somehow and put Harris in...LMAO....

The media was always biased against Trump.....yet it is biased for Biden.

The media has too much influence on the masses.

Anyhow you are talking apples and oranges(hehheh no pun intended)....again....the point of the thread aka the topic of the thread is how bidens disapproval rating is increasing.

Last edited:

If he is removed for any reason, they will look like such GD fools their presidency will be crippled

They realize that and that is why they will wait a while...to make it look like biden just suddenly came down with dementia. With the support of the media I think they will pull it off so most of the gullible people will not realize how they were duped by the media.

The media was always biased against Trump.....yet it is biased for Biden.

The media has too much influence on the masses.

Anyhow you are talking apples and oranges(hehheh no pun intended)....again....the point of the thread aka the topic of the thread is how bidens disapproval rating is increasing.

The media calls them like they see them

No President in history has gotten away with what Trump did

So list these "broken promises" and let's see if they are that

They realize that and that is why they will wait a while...to make it look like biden just suddenly came down with dementia. With the support of the media I think they will pull it off so most of the gullible people will not realize how they were duped by the media.
Anybody that does not realize they've been duped by now should be tested for dementia...lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back