As Biden's broken promises mount, so does his Disapproval rating

It's really taken less then 6 weeks for the broken promises to pile up, and the chaos to explode, not just at home but overseas....tragic really....

Biden is polling right behind Eisenhower and Reagan.
Cool...that doesn't change the facts in my post.
You have no facts only speculation and projection.
no, it's a fact he's broken promises, and it's a fact we have chaos, here and overseas.....a crisis on the border, reentering a war in Syria, and turning our back on the allies in Yemen, leaving staving people subject to Iranian back terrorist.....just tragic.

Your problem is that you are so bloody ignorant about Syria and Yemen... and Iran..
Maybe, I do know how the US foreign policies have been towards those nations though

But, you have no idea why or what is going on in Yemen and Syria or how tricky the situatons are.
I know, about Obama/Biden failed foreign policies dealing with it.

No you don't..

It's really taken less then 6 weeks for the broken promises to pile up, and the chaos to explode, not just at home but overseas....tragic really....

Biden is polling right behind Eisenhower and Reagan.
Cool...that doesn't change the facts in my post.
You have no facts only speculation and projection.
no, it's a fact he's broken promises, and it's a fact we have chaos, here and overseas.....a crisis on the border, reentering a war in Syria, and turning our back on the allies in Yemen, leaving staving people subject to Iranian back terrorist.....just tragic.

Your problem is that you are so bloody ignorant about Syria and Yemen... and Iran..
Maybe, I do know how the US foreign policies have been towards those nations though

But, you have no idea why or what is going on in Yemen and Syria or how tricky the situatons are.
I know, about Obama/Biden failed foreign policies dealing with it.

No you don't..
Sure I do.

Oh I'm not a gambler. Never have been but I will never be homeless.
Considering what you claim you would bet on...it's good that you don't actually gamble You WOULD end up homeless
Once his shit kicks in no one will vote for his stupid ass.
Has Biden said he would run for more than one term?

He promised to be a 1 term president as in he promised not to run again....he said this rather early in his campaign....then the professionals got to him and the last I heard he now denies saying it.

Anyhow....the smart money is on him not even completing his first term.

The Mexican border has been closed except for essential workers.

What a joke. Couldn't help but notice that RedState never really says what promises he has broken in 5 weeks, other than legislation initiatives which involves the Branch of Government Trumps' Neo-Republican Militia launched an attacked on two months ago.

Best thing about today is Trump isn't President. He never really was legitimate anyway.

President Biden has a 54 percent approval

Higher than Trump had in four years

You should try and read the post before commenting....the point being his disapproval rating is increasing. Duh!

Still has not reached near the disapproval of Fat Donnie
Biden will never reach his triumphs either. It is all downhill now. He is illegitimate and addled.

Biden is polling just under Eisenhower and Reagan.
They did not manipulate the polls for Reagan and Eisenhower. Now the MSM and their polls mean shit.

You should try and read the post before commenting....the point being his disapproval rating is increasing. Duh!

Still has not reached near the disapproval of Fat Donnie
Biden will never reach his triumphs either. It is all downhill now. He is illegitimate and addled.

Biden is polling just under Eisenhower and Reagan.
They did not manipulate the polls for Reagan and Eisenhower. Now the MSM and their polls mean shit.

Exactly....the polls have been politisized. As in manipulated to try and help a particular candidate.

How many times have we seen that already...apparantly it will continue...no way to stop it now.

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm embarrassed by Rightwinger who suggests Trump's low ratings were meaningful considering it was my Democrats and Left medias that tells us how we we are supposed to think. And they manipulate the platforms favorable my Democrats.

Sometimes I think my fellow Democrats can't see A to B much less A to Z.

Last edited:

Wait till his EO's and green shit kick in. I'd bet he'll be lucky to get 30%.

So far he's batting 0. When all his EO's come to life he'll be batting less than that.

Once Americans get a load of what he's doing I'd bet he couldn't get elected to man a garbage truck.

Poor Dementia Riddled Joe will be a 4.time presidential candidate loser.

Do you think he'll get fired from his job because of these "low ratings"?
No just impeach him, since you can do it for any reason now.

You think bribery and intimidation of a foreign leader for personal gain is NOTHING?

You do know we live in the United States, don't you?

You are correct. Quid Pro Joe admitting on video of doing exactly that is an impeachable offense with precedent.

President Biden has had an amazing first six weeks

Not easy undoing four years of Trump damage.

The public loves him for it

Forum List

Back