As Biden enters White House, did Israel's Mossad win war with Iran?

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Given that the incoming Biden administration continues to forecast a readiness to return to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal without necessarily addressing all of Israel’s objections, did Mossad director Yossi Cohen succeed at his own goal of stopping Iran’s nuclear program?

Put differently, will Biden rejoin the nuclear deal in 2021, and if he does, were all of Cohen and the Mossad’s undeniably impressive operations mere tactical victories which did not help them change the broader strategic picture?

The Jerusalem Post has learned that Israeli intelligence’s view is that despite deep uncertainty about the future, Cohen, the Mossad and other defense actions succeeded, given the parameters of the playing field.

A related key question is: Are Israel and the US in practically the same place they would have been if the Trump administration had never pulled out of the deal in May 2018?

I wouldn't put the cart before the horse but it does at least look like Israel is in a better position then before.

It's a numbers game. There are a lot more drone-launched missiles than there are Iranian nuclear scientists.

skynews-mohsen-fakhrizadeh_5186505.jpg

Go Mossad! The most precarious occupation in the world right now should be an Iranian nuclear scientist or engineer.

You have my blessings.

Obama is such a lightweight with his commie marxist upbringing he saw Israel and the oppressor and palestine as the oppressed....marx conflict theory. Jew philosophy came back to haunt probably some jews hate israel who knows. Oh my point is that that this is why Obama did the Iran Nuke deal. My money is on Mossad.

Forum List

Back