As America retreats and divides, China & Germany look to fill the void

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

Here is the reality and China has been a major issue for the World since George W. Bush was in office and World Leaders did very little to slow China growth in Africa, South America, Iran and even in Mexico...

For a long time China has been supplying the cartels in Mexico, Central America and South America with the product to produce their drugs that help feed the drug addiction in the U.S. and Canada...

China support rogue countries like North Korea and Iran and has no issue playing the proxy-war game with the World...

Also what is never discussed is the fact China weakens their currency while making sure the U.S. currency stays strong so that U.S. products are more expensive than their products from China...

So Mac let discuss how the World should handle China?

Are we willing to risk war with a nation that has a Nuclear arsenal?

Of course not, so how do we deal with China and it focus on world domination?

Germany is not Germany. It is basically a once great country drained by (((Israel))) and neocon allies as punishment for defeating them in WWII which was followed by (((Soros))) infiltration by Muslims to complete their genocide of Germanic people.

You really have to ask? With communication, collaboration and innovation, and the strength that comes from that.

That would NORMALLY be the way we would handle it, but we no longer possess those qualities or habits. We refuse to collaborate and innovate with EACH OTHER, let alone with OTHER COUNTRIES. Trumpism has made sure of that by barricading itself within its own alternate informational universe and telling everyone else to fuck off.

So, given how far we have fallen, to answer your question, I don't know. World leadership is now up for grabs, and it's playing out right in front of us.

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

Right, believe China cares about the environment and whenever the US exploits resourses the lefty loons lose their fucking minds. I would be leery of anything Germany does they have a historical tendency of dragging the world into violently destructive wars.

No President has been a better friend to our adversaries than Donald Trump. Under his leadership, US standing around the world has plummeted while those of Putin and Xi have ascended. No wonder Putin is working so hard to see Trump is re-elected. Another four years of Trump will see the USA join the ranks of Brazil. Xi and Putin are literally laughing at us.

Last edited:

Well it seem Mac believe China rise only happened with Covid-19 and Trump being in office and let just forget the decade before that allowed China to build operations in Africa, or the fact they ( China ) were an issue even for Obama in the South China Sea...

I do disagree with Trump when it came to our exit of the WHO but let not forget the fact the WHO failed to hold China accountable for it lies about the spread of the virus...

So again Mac how do you deal with China without war?

Well it seem Mac believe China rise only happened with Covid-19 and Trump being in office and let just forget the decade before that allowed China to build operations in Africa, or the fact they ( China ) were an issue even for Obama in the South China Sea...

I do disagree with Trump when it came to our exit of the WHO but let not forget the fact the WHO failed to hold China accountable for it lies about the spread of the virus...

Please see post 8, above.

You really have to ask? With communication, collaboration and innovation, and the strength that comes from that.

That would NORMALLY be the way we would handle it, but we no longer possess those qualities or habits. We refuse to collaborate and innovate with EACH OTHER, let alone with OTHER COUNTRIES. Trumpism has made sure of that by barricading itself within its own alternate informational universe and telling everyone else to fuck off.

So, given how far we have fallen, to answer your question, I don't know. World leadership is now up for grabs.

Wow!

So China rise is because of Trump?

China was an issue before Trump and for anyone to forget the fact China and the U.S. were at each other throats over the South China Sea and our Military involvement with Japan and South Korea during Obama years, well Mac you should look at past articles and realize China has never played nice before Trump and talking to them has gotten us what?

No President has been a better friend to our adversaries than Donald Trump. Under his leadership, US standing around the world has plummeted while those of Putin and Xi have ascended. No wonder Putin is working so hard to see Trump is re-elected. Another four years will see the USA join the ranks of Brazil. Xi and Putin are literally laughing at us.

And if China and Russia have been interfering, what Trump has done has surpassed anything they could have done.

This is what the Trumpsters want: America on an island. Be careful what you wish for.

Please see post 8, above.

I saw your little ran that left out facts as usual!

You act like everything was perfect with China until Trump won the election!

So, given how far we have fallen, to answer your question, I don't know. World leadership is now up for grabs.

Wow!

China was an issue before Trump and for anyone to forget the fact China and the U.S. were at each other throats over the South China Sea and our Military involvement with Japan and South Korea during Obama years, well Mac you should look at past articles and realize China has never played nice before Trump and talking to them has gotten us what?
Ah, a straw man. Yes, China has been preparing for this moment for decades, and here it is. Congrats.

No President has been a better friend to our adversaries than Donald Trump. Under his leadership, US standing around the world has plummeted while those of Putin and Xi have ascended. No wonder Putin is working so hard to see Trump is re-elected. Another four years will see the USA join the ranks of Brazil. Xi and Putin are literally laughing at us.

And if China and Russia have been interfering, what Trump has done has surpassed anything they could have done.

This is what the Trumpsters want: America on an island. Be careful what you wish for.

I am not a Trumpster but I am not some idiot that also believe China rise was because of Trump failures...

China growth has been well documented and they have been an issue long before Trump and Obama and Bush failed with negotiating with the Super Power...

I am not a Trumpster but I am not some idiot that also believe China rise was because of Trump failures...

China growth has been well documented and they have been an issue long before Trump and Obama and Bush failed with negotiating with the Super Power...
Great, then Trump is doing just fine.

Wow!

Ah, a straw man. Yes, China has been preparing for this moment for decades, and here it is. Congrats.

Straw man?

No, fact is you wrote your opinion with pulling articles while leaving out the fact that the U.S. for over a decade has been dealing with a China expansion into regions like Africa, South America, Central America, Mexico, Asia and the Middle East.

You act like we haven’t attempted to negotiate with China before and yet we have and it has failed, so Mac what is your solution?

Negotiations and just hope China honor their side of the deal?

Great, then Trump is doing just fine.

Did I say what he is doing is any better?

No, but you act like we never tried what you are suggesting!

Forum List

Back