CDZ As a libertarian/Conservative, i just cant feel sorry for people who do stupid things, as actions have consequences.

If cocaine was legal, there is a 99% chance it wouldnt have been laced. So, lets legalize drugs. Its the libertarian thing to do ;)

LMAO, if Floyd had died before the cops got there, BLM wouldn't have cared. And no one else would've either. So I still don't get why him dying by a cop matters? Druggies are gonna die, regardless of what kills them.
The question remains unanswered at USMB: was fentanyl-eater Floyd’s COVID-19 mentioned during the dipshit trial or was it not? Why is it so difficult to answer the qjuestion when the marxist-communist blm baboons reacting to Floyd’s death looted and burned while 700,000 Americans were being consumed by the POS Chinese commie virus? Plenty of lip flappings though none has proven they actually know the answer to the question here at USMB, a prime example of absurdity and the adaption to it.

Uh facts. Evidence used at the trial. The video.

Fact: When Floyd was approached by the police, he was in the drivers seat of that SUV, right? Upon approach, he was pretty calm. The drivers seat has a door to the left. A steering wheel right in front of him, a console to the right. And of course, the seat's back rest behind him. He's pretty much boxed in on all sides.
But one of his reasons for not being able to get into the back of the police car was because, he said, "I'm claustrophobic." Going completely crazy about it.
There's a LOT more room in the back of the police car, than the driver seat of the SUV.

Then there was the level of fentanyl found in his saliva on the back seat of the patrol car. Which was HIS saliva. DNA test also proved that.
I watched the trial, listened to the medical and saw the video.

Floyd had trace amounts of fentanyl in his system that didn’t cause his death.

A cop knelt on his neck for 9:29 though…

The question remains unanswered at USMB: was fentanyl-eater Floyd’s COVID-19 mentioned during the dipshit trial or was it not? Why is it so difficult to answer the qjuestion when the marxist-communist blm baboons reacting to Floyd’s death looted and burned while 700,000 Americans were being consumed by the POS Chinese commie virus? Plenty of lip flappings though none has proven they actually know the answer to the question here at USMB, a prime example of absurdity and the adaption to it.
Well, there’s certainly not a question of whether you’re a racist.

I watched the trial, listened to the medical and saw the video.

Floyd had trace amounts of fentanyl in his system that didn’t cause his death.

A cop knelt on his neck for 9:29 though…

Minus all the time he raised his Left hip and/or knee, so he could either breathe or lay on his left side enough to breathe. You saw what you were told to see.

And don't get me wrong, don't think I wasn't looking for a reason to hang an over zealous cop. I can't stand those kind of cops. I've been on a bad cop trip for many years now. And didn't think twice, at first, about blaming Chauvin.
But someone pointed out to me, what I just pointed out to you, and I watched it again, but paid closer attention to his hip, knee and left toes (as in how much pressure he was putting on his feet vs his knee) Watching his hip movements.
Surely, Chauvin had his knee on Floyds neck. Many times putting a lot of pressure on it. But not for such an extended amount of time, and with enough force to choke a man his size.
That would've left bruising, because Floyd was a big man. He had big neck muscles. But there was no bruising.

Chauvin was found guilty so that cities across America would not be burned down. To save innocent lives. To protect peoples homes and property.

I believe it was mentioned. And that's why Chauvin and the others didn't perform CRP when Floyd stopped breathing. And because the ambulance was already on it's way.
Personally, I think Chauvin and the others are guilty of not performing CPR. That's their job. They were all CPR certified.
But considering that Floyd was a violent druggy thug, who cares if he died or not? One less drugging in the world who'd rather support their drug habit than his 5 kids.

One more thing. From the time the ambulance stopped, loaded Floyd and drove away, it was a full 2 minutes. Then it was another 3 minutes before they stopped again to perform CPR. <<<That's important when someone has stopped breathing for 2 minutes.
Except for when they've died of a fentanyl overdose.

Minus all the time he raised his Left hip and/or knee, so he could either breathe or lay on his left side enough to breathe. You saw what you were told to see.

And don't get me wrong, don't think I wasn't looking for a reason to hang an over zealous cop. I can't stand those kind of cops. I've been on a bad cop trip for many years now. And didn't think twice, at first, about blaming Chauvin.
But someone pointed out to me, what I just pointed out to you, and I watched it again, but paid closer attention to his hip, knee and left toes (as in how much pressure he was putting on his feet vs his knee) Watching his hip movements.
Surely, Chauvin had his knee on Floyds neck. Many times putting a lot of pressure on it. But not for such an extended amount of time, and with enough force to choke a man his size.
That would've left bruising, because Floyd was a big man. He had big neck muscles. But there was no bruising.

Chauvin was found guilty so that cities across America would not be burned down. To save innocent lives. To protect peoples homes and property.
Chauvin was found guilty based on the evidence.

The video speaks for itself. You lame excuses are noted.

Chauvin was found guilty based on the evidence.

The video speaks for itself. You lame excuses are noted.

That's your opinion. My opinion is what I posted. Do you honestly think the jurors, judges, defense attorney and even people raised by wolves thought that all those BLM supporters were just gonna say "Aw shucks," and went away peacefully?
Come on dude, you know better than that. The race war would've started and ended had Chauvin not been found guilty.
White people who supported BLM wouldn't have been safe.

I disagree with anyone who lumps Fentanyl in with other drugs. It is a fast acting poison that kills within minutes. Drug addiction is a terrible problem in this county. But f you just brush off Fentanyl deaths well "Oh well they deserved it, they were doing illegal drugs" that is just wrong IMO.

Kate Quigley Fans Pray Comedian Pulls Through After Taking Fentanyl-Laced Cocaine

When you do drugs, you can just have this event happen. Best way not to be dead, dont do drugs. Famous people do drugs, because they cant seem to find happiness, without them...

At the same time, I think the same time when Libertarians vote in a way that gives more power to the democrat party...you may not like republicans, and I don't...but at this moment in time, they are the only way to vote to keep the democrats from enacting their agenda....and libertarians don't understand this......

So......I agree with your thread premise...but I also apply it to Libertarians....

I disagree with anyone who lumps Fentanyl in with other drugs. It is a fast acting poison that kills within minutes. Drug addiction is a terrible problem in this county. But f you just brush off Fentanyl deaths well "Oh well they deserved it, they were doing illegal drugs" that is just wrong IMO.

What you don't get (maybe) is that those of us who despise druggies, don't care if it's the street drugs or the Rx drugs they're addicted to.
I'll have sympathy for them when they start the withdrawal process.
People like Floyd are low life scum to buy drugs instead of taking care of their kids.

Forum List

Back