CDZ As a libertarian/Conservative, i just cant feel sorry for people who do stupid things, as actions have consequences.

At the same time, I think the same time when Libertarians vote in a way that gives more power to the democrat party...you may not like republicans, and I don't...but at this moment in time, they are the only way to vote to keep the democrats from enacting their agenda....and libertarians don't understand this......

So......I agree with your thread premise...but I also apply it to Libertarians....

Libertarians are voting?

That's your opinion. My opinion is what I posted. Do you honestly think the jurors, judges, defense attorney and even people raised by wolves thought that all those BLM supporters were just gonna say "Aw shucks," and went away peacefully?
Come on dude, you know better than that. The race war would've started and ended had Chauvin not been found guilty.
White people who supported BLM wouldn't have been safe.
I posted the verdict in the case.

You seem to have another stupid conservative excuse for it.

I posted the verdict in the case.

You seem to have another stupid conservative excuse for it.

And you posted it, why? As If I didn't know what the verdict was? Like that's supposed to be the end all? It was the end all for that trial. But that doesn't mean He actually choked Floyd to death. It only means he was found guilty.

What you don't get (maybe) is that those of us who despise druggies, don't care if it's the street drugs or the Rx drugs they're addicted to.
I'll have sympathy for them when they start the withdrawal process.
People like Floyd are low life scum to buy drugs instead of taking care of their kids.

1634915003448.png

That's the difference between a good parent, and the public school system. The history books they approve 10yrs from now will tell a different story. It'll be about how Floyd was a hero. How he sparked a movement that allowed thousands of people to rise up against racism.
The pictures will be black and white people coming together and marching peacefully. Probably handing out candy to little kids.
When just a couple of blocks over, they're handing out drugs laced with fentanyl to 12 year olds to sell.

That's the difference between a good parent, and the public school system. The history books they approve 10yrs from now will tell a different story. It'll be about how Floyd was a hero. How he sparked a movement that allowed thousands of people to rise up against racism.
The pictures will be black and white people coming together and marching peacefully. Probably handing out candy to little kids.
When just a couple of blocks over, they're handing out drugs laced with fentanyl to 12 year olds to sell.

We're a home school family, and that may be the only defense average folks have in America.

And you posted it, why? As If I didn't know what the verdict was? Like that's supposed to be the end all? It was the end all for that trial. But that doesn't mean He actually choked Floyd to death. It only means he was found guilty.
Chauvin was found guilty of murdering George Floyd.

Deny that

Chauvin was found guilty of murdering George Floyd.

Deny that
Deny what? The verdict? WTF is wrong with you. That's the ENTIRE reason we're having this discussion. Are you some friggin12 yr old? You want me to kiss you feet and tell you how wrong I am or how right you are? Ego much?

I see you're not going to address the point. BLM and the other racist losers were going to burn down the USA had Chauvin not been found guilty of murdering a violent druggy lowlife POS thief. Someone that NO ONE would've gave a crap about, had he (Floyd) died any other way.

But you moronic lefties thought the dayum sky was gonna fall if Chauvin wasn't found guilty, they didn't change the label on a F'n pancake box, and remove some statues of people that have been dead for over 100 years.

Tell me something. Did all that whining and crying end racism in this country? Or did it make blacks and whites dislike & distrust each other even more? Did the Chauvin conviction solve all those problem? No, because the cops are still human. They still gotta apprehend violent druggy thieves. The only thing that may have changes, is that they have babysit them more.
You SICKO's need to babysit some of those druggy thugs victims. But ya'll won't do that. Y'all don't give a F about their victims.
The woman that Floyd beat and robbed at gun point, I betcha a donut you don't even know her name.

Deny what? The verdict? WTF is wrong with you. That's the ENTIRE reason we're having this discussion. Are you some friggin12 yr old? You want me to kiss you feet and tell you how wrong I am or how right you are? Ego much?

I see you're not going to address the point. BLM and the other racist losers were going to burn down the USA had Chauvin not been found guilty of murdering a violent druggy lowlife POS thief. Someone that NO ONE would've gave a crap about, had he (Floyd) died any other way.

But you moronic lefties thought the dayum sky was gonna fall if Chauvin wasn't found guilty, they didn't change the label on a F'n pancake box, and remove some statues of people that have been dead for over 100 years.

Tell me something. Did all that whining and crying end racism in this country? Or did it make blacks and whites dislike & distrust each other even more? Did the Chauvin conviction solve all those problem? No, because the cops are still human. They still gotta apprehend violent druggy thieves. The only thing that may have changes, is that they have babysit them more.
You SICKO's need to babysit some of those druggy thugs victims. But ya'll won't do that. Y'all don't give a F about their victims.
The woman that Floyd beat and robbed at gun point, I betcha a donut you don't even know her name.
Again racist asshole, the verdict speaks for itself. Your stupid conservative excuses also speak for themselves

Minus all the time he raised his Left hip and/or knee, so he could either breathe or lay on his left side enough to breathe. You saw what you were told to see.

And don't get me wrong, don't think I wasn't looking for a reason to hang an over zealous cop. I can't stand those kind of cops. I've been on a bad cop trip for many years now. And didn't think twice, at first, about blaming Chauvin.
But someone pointed out to me, what I just pointed out to you, and I watched it again, but paid closer attention to his hip, knee and left toes (as in how much pressure he was putting on his feet vs his knee) Watching his hip movements.
Surely, Chauvin had his knee on Floyds neck. Many times putting a lot of pressure on it. But not for such an extended amount of time, and with enough force to choke a man his size.
That would've left bruising, because Floyd was a big man. He had big neck muscles. But there was no bruising.

Chauvin was found guilty so that cities across America would not be burned down. To save innocent lives. To protect peoples homes and property.
We are wimps...and when you have a group of terrorists causing innocent people like Chauvin to be falsely convicted..that should be a warning sign that something is seriously wrong. Let Chauvin out, and start shooting BLM terrorists.

We are wimps...and when you have a group of terrorists causing innocent people like Chauvin to be falsely convicted..that should be a warning sign that something is seriously wrong. Let Chauvin out, and start shooting BLM terrorists.

If Chauvin had been found not guilty, you would've had to shoot'm. Because a LOT of them would've been burning, shooting, looting and beating innocent people.
I honestly believe it would've sparked a race war. Even white BLM supporters wouldn't have been safe.

One thing the racist overlook is the fact that all these supposed white supremist, all the racist white cops, and every other racist white person in the country, didn't march, protest, burn down buildings. They didn't go out looking to harm blacks. No white riots what so ever.
The point: White racism isn't near as predominate as the race hustlers and the left wing media makes it out to be.

Chauvin was a cop. He was doing the job he's paid to do........getting criminals off the streets.
Floyd should have been dead a long time ago. What good was he? He was a CRIMINAL, and a VIOLENT criminal at that.......and a DRUG ADDICT on top of THAT........and a woman ABUSER on top of THAT.....among a LONG LIST of other criminal attributes!!!!

Anybody that promotes this piece of diseased garbage or erects statues or paintings of him should be tied to poles in the middle of the street and stoned to death by the public masses!!!

Forum List

Back