As a Dungeon Master for my friends, I know why God created the Universe and the human race

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I play Dungeons & Dragons and other roleplaying games with my son and his friends, and while I enjoy being a player, I like being a Dungeon Master/Game Master/Referee most of all.

It allows me to create an entire world and then have my son and his friends create characters who then participate in a campaign of my creation, and each session is an adventure.

My son and his friends overcome the challenges I create, interact with the NPCs ("non-player characters") I have designed, kill monsters, and then I reward them with treasure, experience, and sometimes a superior position of power in my world.

So I understand what motivates God to create this Universe, and to create human beings to explore the Universe he created.

God is Love, and people need to understand what that really means. God is not just a source of love (he is) but he IS love. And love cannot thrive in the absence of other people to share that love with.

The Father's love is so perfect that out of that love springs the Son, and the love between the Father and Son is so perfect that out of that love springs the Holy Spirit.

And there's plenty of love left over for the entire human race, and each of us is loved more infinitely that we can possibly imagine. Take the love you have for the person you love the most, and God's love for the worst sinner is infinitely larger than that.

Atheists will counter that God allows bad things to happen to good people, and Job asked God why he does. God's response to Job was that we can't possibly even understand the question we are asking, much less the answer. I think we need to console ourselves with understanding that while death for us is an evil, to God, it is only a door to another world.

I played D&D so many years ago...we drew our levels on graph paper, bought and painted little lead figurines...and all the numbers etc were on big computer print outs from Cal Tech....it was fun :)

God gave us a perfect world where all we had to do is pick fruit from a tree. We sinned and were exiled from that world. All the pain, suffering and death that followed is a fruit of our disobedience.

God gave us a perfect world where all we had to do is pick fruit from a tree. We sinned and were exiled from that world. All the pain, suffering and death that followed is a fruit of our disobedience.
Or it was allegorical that man must know good and evil and make a choice between the two. Of course man prefers good over evil because when he violates it he never abandons the concept, he just rationalizes that he didn't violate it. It seems that man has learned nothing in 4500 years.

Have you ever thought that maybe this is all a virtual reality game and we only exist in the digital realm. That would mean the guy who wrote the software is God. Would we even know that the game kept having to be rebooted because the idiot wrote it for a windows platform?

I play Dungeons & Dragons and other roleplaying games with my son and his friends, and while I enjoy being a player, I like being a Dungeon Master/Game Master/Referee most of all.

It allows me to create an entire world and then have my son and his friends create characters who then participate in a campaign of my creation, and each session is an adventure.

My son and his friends overcome the challenges I create, interact with the NPCs ("non-player characters") I have designed, kill monsters, and then I reward them with treasure, experience, and sometimes a superior position of power in my world.

So I understand what motivates God to create this Universe, and to create human beings to explore the Universe he created.

God is Love, and people need to understand what that really means. God is not just a source of love (he is) but he IS love. And love cannot thrive in the absence of other people to share that love with.

The Father's love is so perfect that out of that love springs the Son, and the love between the Father and Son is so perfect that out of that love springs the Holy Spirit.

And there's plenty of love left over for the entire human race, and each of us is loved more infinitely that we can possibly imagine. Take the love you have for the person you love the most, and God's love for the worst sinner is infinitely larger than that.

Atheists will counter that God allows bad things to happen to good people, and Job asked God why he does. God's response to Job was that we can't possibly even understand the question we are asking, much less the answer. I think we need to console ourselves with understanding that while death for us is an evil, to God, it is only a door to another world.

So you discovered God's motivation by playing a child's game that countless religious nuts have condemned as a demonic practice? I'm impressed.

i was with you until the second sentence. All Eve did is eat some fruit according to the legend.

i was with you until the second sentence. All Eve did is eat some fruit according to the legend.
It is an allegorical account of the first humans to become aware of the natural law.

It is an allegorical account of the first humans to become aware of the natural law.
Did someone tell you that or did you witness it?

Reason and experience told me so. Are you a troll? Nevermind, I just answered my own question.

Reason and experience told me so. Are you a troll? Nevermind, I just answered my own question.
You experienced Eve eating the fruit? I dont believe you.

So you discovered God's motivation by playing a child's game that countless religious nuts have condemned as a demonic practice? I'm impressed.

But Bible says, God made a people, similar to himself. So, why child motivation could not be similar with a motication of God? :)

Have you ever thought that maybe this is all a virtual reality game and we only exist in the digital realm. That would mean the guy who wrote the software is God. Would we even know that the game kept having to be rebooted because the idiot wrote it for a windows platform?

This idea explains a slippery question of evolution theory - why don't we have a transition forms? It seems like a "versions of animals", at maximum with some patches... If the people evolved from monkey accidental, where the "half-people-half-monkey", "quarter-people-three-quarters-of-monkey" and similar forms of continuous evolutuon? :)

We? Our? Holy fuck, how can I have done something when I didn't exist?

This idea explains a slippery question of evolution theory - why don't we have a transition forms? It seems like a "versions of animals", at maximum with some patches... If the people evolved from monkey accidental, where the "half-people-half-monkey", "quarter-people-three-quarters-of-monkey" and similar forms of continuous evolutuon? :)
Actually... Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a Catholic priest / paleontologist / geologist proffered a very reasonable explanation for the lack of transition forms in his book, The Phenomenon of Man. Basically he theorized that the absence of transitional fossils is due to the nature of transition. In other words, you can't tell what it will be until it fully grown up / developed. In other words, it starts off looking as if everything is normal, which makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back