As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

New York and California have the greatest economic inequality in America.
Both run by Democrats.
[/QU
New York and California have the greatest economic inequality in America.
Both run by Democrats.
Irrelevant, this is all about Reagan tax rates we have had for 30-40 years now, a huge giveaway to the rich and giant corporations. That is the same stupid argument about Democratic cities.
Irrelevant, this is all about Reagan tax rates we have had for 30-40 years now, a huge giveaway to the rich and giant corporations. That is the same stupid argument about Democratic cities.

Worse than the Oklahoma bombing? :cuckoo:I

I would say yes. Play Oklahoma City Bombing was committed by handful of nut jobs in The Fringe of the extreme right with very little support

The January 6th attack have the support of the president of the United States and most republicans in Congress, to the point that Republicans are now going out of their way to find excuses to why the attack was justified in attacking police for doing their jobs.

I would say yes. Play Oklahoma City Bombing was committed by handful of nut jobs in The Fringe of the extreme right with very little support

The January 6th attack have the support of the president of the United States and most republicans in Congress, to the point that Republicans are now going out of their way to find excuses to why the attack was justified in attacking police for doing their jobs.
Youre crazy, and a dishonest debater.

It is so funny watching the usual suspects drone on about how much money they're going to get out of the wealthy by raising income tax. They're so precious, it's unbelievable.

1. There's just not that much income among the wealthy. Tax all their income and you won't get enough to run the government more than a few months, if that.
2. The wealthy didn't get that way being dumb. You try to tax their income and you might get away with it once. After that, it just disappears.
3. If you really want to tax the income of the wealthy, you're going to have to go after capital gains, and piss off a whole bunch of middle class grandma's living off of them.

What you really want is a wealth tax. Good luck getting that passed.
The Injustice is so great any tax on the rich is a damn good idea. Change the channel and get some reality.

Youre crazy, and a dishonest debater.
The whole Republican propaganda on this question is pure crap and honest. He said it was the worst attack on our democracy repeat 1,000 times.

New York Post › 2021/04/29
Biden calls Capitol riots 'worst attack on our democracy since the Civil ...
Apr. 29, 2021 — President Biden is being ripped for calling the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”.
www.salon.com
Right-wing erupts after Biden declares Jan. 6 “worst attack on ...
Biden, capital attack the worst since the civil war from www.salon.com
Apr. 28, 2021 — President Joe Biden declared Wednesday night that the U.S. Capitol siege by a mob of Trump supporters on Jan. 6 was "the worst attack on our ...

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Why does your race matter?

So you think it's just grand that the super rich in America are 31% more wealthy since the pandemic started? Or that we have the worst inequality in our history and anywhere by far? Change the channel and get some reality.
Projection much? Better get that helmet checked, the mind reading circuits are faulty.

Now the incredible inequality has gotten so bad even the brainwashed are thinking about it for a change...
Then you'd better not vote democrat, they won't give you what you want, because they don't want to really hurt the rich, they're rich themselves.

The Injustice is so great any tax on the rich is a damn good idea. Change the channel and get some reality.
IOW, you admit that you want to punish the successful more than you actually want more revenue for the greedy government.

IOW, you admit that you want to punish the successful more than you actually want more revenue for the greedy government.
After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates. There is a crying need to invest in America and Americans again. Cheap college and training great infrastructure end of story

Brainwash connotes spreading lies and the left is not doing that, that is the GOP trick from Rupert Murdoch internet crazies and GOP scumbag politicians who I guess are brainwashed with BS also. The Democrats have this thing called journalism, which around the world agrees with them because it is factual. That is the whole point of journalism. GOP Media is pure crap propaganda. Rupert Murdoch is an international pariah and can't spread lies like this anywhere else in large media.
i think you may already be brainwashed frankie.....they dont spread lies.....geezus.....

Well first the Alamo was not a terrorist attack it was a battle in a war. and it wasn't an attack on the US to begin with since text this was not part of the us at that time.

Pearl Harbor was also technically not a terrorist attack. It was a surprise military strike.
LOL, nice spin, The Alamo was a decade before the war with Mexico. Pearl Harbor was, well Pearl Harbor. 3,000 or so American's were killed on Dec 7th. Most terrorist attacks come without a warning. My mom's cousin was on a BB that day, and survived by swimming through burning oil. I'm sure if he was still alive he wouldn't support your spin.

After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates. There is a crying need to invest in America and Americans again. Cheap college and training great infrastructure end of story
If you think there's enough income among the rich to pay for all that, you're delusional.

Forum List

Back