As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

POM

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2021

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

• Banned
I don't like talking Politics but Joe Biden is hell bent as well as the progressives on destroying the USA.
As a black man with an education and no felonies or arrests, rest assured I only own a Serbu BFG-50 as well as various assault rifles that Joe and the HO will never take away and I urge all of you to remember this is the USA and we can not let this administration fool you into masks and Green Deal and all the other malarkey they are pushing.
VOTE THE CLOWNS out mid-term...

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Great, let's see your undeniable proof the election was stolen.....

What about Pearl Harbor, asshole? What about 9/11, asshole?
Y’all can’t understand the distinction between an attack from within on our democracy - the Civil War and the January 6, 2021 Insurrection - versus an attack from OUTSIDE by a sovereign state like Japan or a terrorist organization like Al Qaeda?
What Biden said was historically and semantically correct.

He was referring to domestic terrorism attacks not all attacks on the US.

Tim McVeigh ring any bells?
That’s a terrorist attack but wasn’t a direct attack on our democracy like Secession/Civil War and the January 6 Insurrection. Think coordinated large scale assault on our democratic institutions.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Damn straight we need change from this Reagan brainwashed functional moron GOP mess of the last 30 years... Tax the rich and giant corporations and invest in America again. And bring back the fairness doctrine so the GOP brainwash is made much more difficult. We need debate on Tucker Carlson hanratty and whoever on the internet oh my God. There's just too much political argument and no news on cable news etc etc.

New Topics

Forum List

Back