Articles of Impeachment Accusing President Biden of ‘Treason’ Have Been Introduced in the House of Representatives

The moment the
GOP has the majority Biden will be impeached.
It's stupid but given what just happened over the past four years it is inevitable.

JO
While I agree, and fucking hate the demfacist left its a little unnerving that our government has devolved into and argument between two 8 year olds in the back seat of the car going "she touched me first........NO he touched me first.......NO she touched me first"

Pelosi, Nader, Schift, Swallwell and the like were so desperate to show Trump the outsider who's boss that they have turned the federal govt. into a kindergarten playground.

While I agree, and fucking hate the demfacist left its a little unnerving that our government has devolved into and argument between two 8 year olds in the back seat of the car going "she touched me first........NO he touched me first.......NO she touched me first"

Pelosi, Nader, Schift, Swallwell and the like were so desperate to show Trump the outsider who's boss that they have turned the federal govt. into a kindergarten playground.
Actually, it’s worse than a kindergarten playground. They are weaponizing federal agencies against those who dissent from the liberal view. It’s a way to suppress opposing voices and also suppress fund-raising from the opposing Team. How many Republicans who otherwise would donate money to candidates will not do so now that they see a liberal teacher’s Union worked with the White House to get the FBI to target parents, and now that Biden has announced his intention to surveil Americans’ bank accounts and hire 85,000 more IRS agents?

Bidumb has been PURPOSELY destroying America
he has denigrated white people and police
purposely brought in thousands during a pandemic
he fks over Americans while allowing illegals/etc to do whatever they want
= he's a jackass that needs to be hanged

Actually, it’s worse than a kindergarten playground. They are weaponizing federal agencies against those who dissent from the liberal view. It’s a way to suppress opposing voices and also suppress fund-raising from the opposing Team. How many Republicans who otherwise would donate money to candidates will not do so now that they see a liberal teacher’s Union worked with the White House to get the FBI to target parents, and now that Biden has announced his intention to surveil Americans’ bank accounts and hire 85,000 more IRS agents?
I agree. I just wish there were some pubs who would stand up against all the bullshit. I don't mean go on FOX and talk about it (Cotton, McConnell, Graham). I don't mean interrupt a hearing to complain (Jordan). I don't mean put forth some meaningless bill that has no chance of passing (numerous). I mean several people, stand up and turn over fucking tables. RAISE HELL. The time for that is long overdue. Of course, citizens did that and they are sitting in prison without due process and without any help from anyone in the GOP.

The House doesn’t have enough votes to impeach, unfortunately, but Americans are starting to push back against liberal policies, and we are likely to take the House in 2022. Impeachment charges should be brought up then (and by then, we will have plenty more ammunition).
"The House doesn't have enough votes to impeach..."

Which is exactly why this is happening right now. They want to go to their constituents and say, "See, I was part of the "impeach Biden" group. Knowing full well that they cannot succeed without a majority and that when they take back the House, they will claim they have "more pressing issues" to deal with than take up impeachment.

And they'll get reelected for doing it too.

What Biden has done warrants impeachment.

From the border to Afghanistan to his quid pro quo with Ukraine to vaccine mandates.

He has got to be removed from office.

He is not fit to serve.

So what's the likely hood of this being passed through?

And when will we find out if it has been passed through?

I don't know rules about impeachment too much. The whole politic thing is still somewhat new to me as I never paid much attention to the details on how things work. So I'm still learning.

Look all, the GOP is doing the same thing with this, that they did with the ACA. Keep putting it out there for votes, but when you DO have the votes, don't put it out there.

I agree, Biden is terrible, and in fact, worse than that. But, unless the GOP can actually do something when they put something forward, it is just smoke. Best thing to do is ignore it, and keep on working for 2022. Now, if any of the Democratic congress critters come out and say it is a good idea, take it all with a grain of salt. They are NOT really trying to impeach him, they just want a better chance of getting re-elected in purple areas.

Forum List

Back