Article in Washington Post expressing hopeful message of Democrats.

The article is titled "Coronavirus may never go away, even with a vaccine". Who says the Democrats aren't the party of hope and resolute faith?

Here are some quotes:

"There’s a good chance the coronavirus will never go away. Even after a vaccine is discovered and deployed, the coronavirus will likely remain for decades to come, circulating among the world’s population."

"It is a daunting proposition — a coronavirus-tinged world without a foreseeable end. But experts in epidemiology, disaster planning and vaccine development say embracing that reality is crucial to the next phase of America’s pandemic response. The long-term nature of covid-19, they say, should serve as a call to arms for the public, a road map for the trillions of dollars Congress is spending and a fixed navigational point for the nation’s current, chaotic state-by-state patchwork strategy. "

dems believe that hope is a crime .

Why do right wingers want more people to die?
You mean because they don't want people to starve to death, have roofs over their heads?
I guess it is better then hiding under the bed until the house is repossessed and you can't afford a hot meal.
So, are you saying that you believe in death panels?

You choose to kill off more people, so you can have money and a job?
Lol. I get that you are trying to be stupid on purpose but really, come on.
Do you really think that everyone will have a free ride? Do you think that people will continue to give you food, water, electricity and everything else without payment?
Don't be stupid nor nieve.
Death Panels, are death panels... irregardless of the excuse, no?
Roflol. I understand that you want a free ride in life.
But no one wants to kill off anyone. Just most people understand reality better then you.

The article is titled "Coronavirus may never go away, even with a vaccine". Who says the Democrats aren't the party of hope and resolute faith?

Here are some quotes:

"There’s a good chance the coronavirus will never go away. Even after a vaccine is discovered and deployed, the coronavirus will likely remain for decades to come, circulating among the world’s population."

"It is a daunting proposition — a coronavirus-tinged world without a foreseeable end. But experts in epidemiology, disaster planning and vaccine development say embracing that reality is crucial to the next phase of America’s pandemic response. The long-term nature of covid-19, they say, should serve as a call to arms for the public, a road map for the trillions of dollars Congress is spending and a fixed navigational point for the nation’s current, chaotic state-by-state patchwork strategy. "

This is not a Democrat hit piece to get Trump out of office (although I would certainly support that kind of aggressive journalism). This is simply science and reason being applied to a global pandemic!!!

Here are some quotes:

You mean because they don't want people to starve to death, have roofs over their heads?
I guess it is better then hiding under the bed until the house is repossessed and you can't afford a hot meal.

Do you really think that everyone will have a free ride? Do you think that people will continue to give you food, water, electricity and everything else without payment?
So if you think that work and making a living are death panels what about protesters, looters and rioters? They must also fall into your death panel propaganda or do they get a pass in your mind?

Here are some quotes:

But no one wants to kill off anyone. Just most people understand reality better then you.
I do understand reality....

and the extreme hardship, and lifelong hard work to save every penny.... seemingly thrown out the window with this pandemic! My difference perhaps, is that I trust and have faith in God.... which helps me deal with hardships and Murphy's Law situations... yet, I do recognize that not everyone has this faith....

What good is money, if you are not alive, or your husband or wife or only child, is now dead?

We, the USA..... messed up BIG TIME from the beginning with this pandemic....we really need to address our MISTAKES so we DO NOT REPEAT them Max....

the second we heard about the virus, we and ALL NATIONS should have stopped all air travel between countries, even BEFORE it was confirmed

we lacked testing and reagents and PPE supplies

we lacked in a Nationwide response

the CDC GUIDELINES should have simultaneously included a Federal guide on what businesses could do to stay opened.... a plan for this, where all businesses knew ahead of time a shut down was coming....

have a plan of the 6ft of separation, the protective gear masks needed for employees and any customers....

or a plan for a restaurants to do pick up only, where 2 weeks before shut down, they had time to advertise to locals their shutdown services with menus sent to them as well....

or a plan to take your business to internet only, with pick up..... for a short time... photos of all items and listings online, so they can sell them....

Restaurants could install HEPA Filters for AC and Heat circulating, with the Fed paying for it, would cost the Fed much less than the bailouts..... or invent a filter that works.....

etc etc etc.

We Americans are better at solving problems or coming up with plans on how to work through our problems than the best of the best....

but it was all just helter skelter, chaos..... and it hurt us badly..... we can do better than this..... we need to prepare for the next one....instead of simply fighting.....

we can do BOTH! Save lives and keep businesses alive.

but the TRUMPERS (and rioters) DON'T SEEM TO WANT THAT.....

-Their refusal to wear masks in public, refusal to limit gatherings to small gatherings, refusal of honoring 6ft of separation, refusal to take the vaccine if we get one etc etc etc..... it's death of the elders or nothing, on their part..... it seems..... :(

Here are some quotes:

and the extreme hardship, and lifelong hard work to save every penny.... seemingly thrown out the window with this pandemic! My difference perhaps, is that I trust and have faith in God.... which helps me deal with hardships and Murphy's Law situations... yet, I do recognize that not everyone has this faith....

What good is money, if you are not alive, or your husband or wife or only child, is now dead?

We, the USA..... messed up BIG TIME from the beginning with this pandemic....we really need to address our MISTAKES so we DO NOT REPEAT them Max....

the second we heard about the virus, we and ALL NATIONS should have stopped all air travel between countries, even BEFORE it was confirmed

the CDC GUIDELINES should have simultaneously included a Federal guide on what businesses could do to stay opened.... a plan for this, where all businesses knew ahead of time a shut down was coming....

have a plan of the 6ft of separation, the protective gear masks needed for employees and any customers....

or a plan for a restaurants to do pick up only, where 2 weeks before shut down, they had time to advertise to locals their shutdown services with menus sent to them as well....

or a plan to take your business to internet only, with pick up..... for a short time... photos of all items and listings online, so they can sell them....

Restaurants could install HEPA Filters for AC and Heat circulating, with the Fed paying for it, would cost the Fed much less than the bailouts..... or invent a filter that works.....

etc etc etc.

We Americans are better at solving problems or coming up with plans on how to work through our problems than the best of the best....

but it was all just helter skelter, chaos..... and it hurt us badly..... we can do better than this..... we need to prepare for the next one....instead of simply fighting.....

-Their refusal to wear masks in public, refusal to limit gatherings to small gatherings, refusal of honoring 6ft of separation, refusal to take the vaccine if we get one etc etc etc..... it's death of the elders or nothing, on their part..... it seems..... :(
Well let me ask you a few things there kid.
You claim we should have had a national response all ready in place. We have had people in congress for over two hundred years we have had the CDC in place for a little less. We suffered through the so called Spanish flu, polio and other pandemics yet those protocols were never set in place. Now suddenly you want to blame everyone but who?
You claim Trumpers for not wanting to wear masks yet I have no doubt that they were wearing masks during the peaceful protests. Note the word peaceful. While I see large amounts of people rioting and looting being on top of each other, not wearing masks, even yelling into people's faces. Exactly how many of the people that you derogatorily refer to as Trumpers do you think we're in those riots? My guess is not one.
When air travel was attempted to be shut down we had democrats claiming it was xenophobic. We had democrats walking Chinatown telling everyone to come join. We had a mayor telling everyone that riding the subway was fine then removing some of the trains from service. We had that same mayor refusing to shutdown schools sending virus positive people to old folks homes, you know the most vulnerable.
We even had a partisan impeachment going on when this first started. So it was definitely politics over everything else.
If it is so important to keep a distance wear masks and everything else then why do we need to shut down things like buying seeds but not liquor stores?
If masks and distancing are all that is needed why is it not possible to open up stores? We allow grocery stores, liquor stores and others to remain open under the quite of nesscassary. But people lossing their houses, not being able to eat, losing their savings is more important.
Last but not least is it better to have hungry children, abused children and spouses. Higher rates of suicide. Higher rates of alcoholism and drug abuse. People looting because of free stuff instead of an economy?

Here are some quotes:

etc etc etc.

This pandemic if it is one, was a political issue first and then a human survival one. Trump was elected because of all the lies and promises not kept except for purely party driven agendas. This continues. The worse enemies are the ones when elected do not follow what they push. Trump is following what he pushed since the election. Biden is a pure fraud who lives differently then his voters. This is about men and women living in civilized ways. The media/entertainers have no idea how a good percentage of people struggle and do not get government money like many others do. The media/entertainers have no stake of their own survival unless this system crumbles. And it may.

Here are some quotes:

etc etc etc.

This pandemic if it is one, was a political issue first and then a human survival one. Trump was elected because of all the lies and promises not kept except for purely party driven agendas. This continues. The worse enemies are the ones when elected do not follow what they push. Trump is following what he pushed since the election. Biden is a pure fraud who lives differently then his voters. This is about men and women living in civilized ways. The media/entertainers have no idea how a good percentage of people struggle and do not get government money like many others do. The media/entertainers have no stake of their own survival unless this system crumbles. And it may.

No. While a qualified president should have been listening to the experts and preparing for the rise of infections, that obese orange fool was turning it into a political issue. It should have never been political, but the idiot is incapable of concern for anyone but himself and his quickly fading chances for reelection.

Here are some quotes:

etc etc etc.

No. While a qualified president should have been listening to the experts and preparing for the rise of infections, that obese orange fool was turning it into a political issue. It should have never been political, but the idiot is incapable of concern for anyone but himself and his quickly fading chances for reelection.
Listening to the experts? Like the WHO that told everyone that the virus was not able to be transmitted from human to human?
Or perhaps you are talking about Fauci that said in front of the public that when he told Trump to stop air travel from China Trump did it. He also stated that when Trump was told he should shut down travel from Europe Trump did it?
Or are you talking about Democrats that called him xenophobic or Hittler?

Here are some quotes:

etc etc etc.

Listening to the experts? Like the WHO that told everyone that the virus was not able to be transmitted from human to human?
Or perhaps you are talking about Fauci that said in front of the public that when he told Trump to stop air travel from China Trump did it. He also stated that when Trump was told he should shut down travel from Europe Trump did it?

We know about all the warnings he got in his daily briefings. The warnings he ignored.

Here are some quotes:

etc etc etc.

We know about all the warnings he got in his daily briefings. The warnings he ignored.
You mean while the partisan impeachment was going on. The ones that if he had tried to do anything on unsubstantiated rumor would have added more fuel to the impeachment? Funny that someone would not want to add to partisan politics.

They died in Democrat states and cities mostly. Some were killed in nursing homes by order of Democrat governors.
Others were killed after Democrats said it was racist to avoid Chinese New Year celebrations.

Here are some quotes:

Commies in general believe hope is a betrayal to the collective ideal.

They also believe envy is a virtue.

Burning cities a other virtue.

Here are some quotes:

etc etc etc.

You mean while the partisan impeachment was going on. The ones that if he had tried to do anything on unsubstantiated rumor would have added more fuel to the impeachment? Funny that someone would not want to add to partisan politics.

Bullshit. He had plenty of time to play golf during those weeks of inaction.

Here are some quotes:

etc etc etc.

Bullshit. He had plenty of time to play golf during those weeks of inaction.
Roflol. You are so funny. But keep up the low IQ act it might help you survive the next eight years

Forum List

Back