Arrested for singing hymns without a mask

Idaho Christians ARRESTED for Singing Hymns Maskless Outside City Hall in County with Zero Covid Deaths

Ohio Woman Arrested and Tased For Not Wearing a Mask at Son's Outdoor Football Game

Welcome to the US dystopian reality.
Racist Black cop power tripping tazing a white girl fro not wearing a mask.

Moscow, Id is in Latah county...
View attachment 392402
Your innuendo that Latah County might be Liberal--is quite funny!
Why is it funny?
View attachment 392410
It's funny because the map is not the territory. That pocket of blue you see does not represent the cultural views in the way one might tend to think...Yeah, you have the College--but of lot of what gets called blue in Idaho is really still Conservative..anywhere else. Especially on 2nd amendment and immigration.

A lot of individualists voted against Trump..rather than for Clinton--hence the large percentage of 3rd party votes cast.
It’s funny you would consider those that voted for Hillary anywhere near conservative.

In northern Idaho of all places. The governor there is a Republican too. I do not know the guy but it does appear that the real problem is very likely that Gabe Rence is a Christian and he is running for public office. He's apparently ruffled somebodies feathers enough they might view him as a threat to their status.

If I was within a days drive I’d go to the police station and start singing at their door.

I can't believe that Happened in Idaho of all places.
The only thing I can think of that it's home of the University of Idaho.
Bunch of liberal students and a city counsel members.
The hypocrite police are breaking the 6 foot social distancing rule when they arrest people.

Don't know Idaho well..do you? We are handling the Covid thing in our own way--with most people on board with the Gov. and his handling of the pandemic. There is, as usual, that fringe of loons on the panhandle who insist on squawking--that event was staged and the arrests were the goal. Insta-martyr...social media style.

Don't presume to judge Idaho..we are a Red state..but not the way you might think...btw...Idaho has a State mask mandate in several counties...Latah was not one of them..but most communities have been going along--even though everyone thinks the virus is a hoax....or so some would have us believe.

Latah County..25,000 people..pfffft....

It's not a hoax, it's just not the DEADLY virus the media tells you it is.

Don't know Idaho well..do you? We are handling the Covid thing in our own way--with most people on board with the Gov. and his handling of the pandemic. There is, as usual, that fringe of loons on the panhandle who insist on squawking--that event was staged and the arrests were the goal. Insta-martyr...social media style.

Don't presume to judge Idaho..we are a Red state..but not the way you might think...btw...Idaho has a State mask mandate in several counties...Latah was not one of them..but most communities have been going along--even though everyone thinks the virus is a hoax....or so some would have us believe.

Lived in Kootenai County for the last 12 years, so I know Idaho quite well. We have had a mask mandate but it's more
of a suggestion. Yes, that "fringe of loons" area you speak of. You stay where you are, we don't need you in our area.
We are fully capable of thinking for ourselves, and don't need help from your nannies.
Anyone with half a brain knows that most areas that sport a university are inclined to be more liberal than the areas
without one. Have to throw out Ca. and NY, they are just a bunch of wingnuts.
Now you will have to excuse me as I need to fillet out and vacuum seal some Chinooks. Yeah, we do have electricity
here in the panhandle.
Well..most places ya do..most of the time..LOL!

I raised my kids in Spokane...Idaho sucks when it comes to education, right?

But yeah..you keep the North...while us in the South tell ya what to do..works for me as well!
Do you really think we listen? Seems the panhandle is growing like a weed, just keep looking
over your shoulder. Might as well live in Seattle or LA, as where you live.

Police in Moscow, Idaho, arrested three people Wednesday for violating social distancing rules as their church sang hymns and Bible psalms outdoors — an event held, in part, to protest the city mayor’s mask mandate, which runs to January 2021.

so they used their christianity religion to bring attention to the protest - and are by chance all christians ... certainly the deception is fitting for who they are.

looked like they should all have been arrested - where was the tear gass.

Police in Moscow, Idaho, arrested three people Wednesday for violating social distancing rules as their church sang hymns and Bible psalms outdoors — an event held, in part, to protest the city mayor’s mask mandate, which runs to January 2021.

so they used their christianity religion to bring attention to the protest - and are by chance all christians ... certainly the deception is fitting for who they are.

How very Progressive of you, according to your "logic" they don't have the same "rights" as those Soy Boi's of Antifa do.

How very Progressive of you, according to your "logic" they don't have the same "rights" as those Soy Boi's of Antifa do.
using christianity and singing hymns to disguise the intent of the protest is deceiveious and that is exactly what they were up to.

using christianity and singing hymns to disguise the intent of the protest is deceiveious and that is exactly what they were up to.

You meant to say in your opinion right? Nope, you're saying they don't have the "Right" to excercise their "rights" of Free Speech and to practice their Religion. You're just a hate filled authoritarian Prog

Last edited:

You meant to say in your opinion right? Nope, you're saying they don't have the "Right" to excercise their "rights" of Free Speech and to practice their Religion. You're just a hate filled authoritarian Prog
no, they acted just as described - and were arrested accordingly - cry us a river over your phony pleading for their incendiary activity.

no, they acted just as described - and were arrested accordingly - cry us a river over your phony pleading for their incendiary activity.

Stuff it Prog, you are a liar. Tell us.....ANTIFA should continue to get a pass right?

Moscow, Id is in Latah county...
View attachment 392402
Your innuendo that Latah County might be Liberal--is quite funny!
Why is it funny?
View attachment 392410
It's funny because the map is not the territory. That pocket of blue you see does not represent the cultural views in the way one might tend to think...Yeah, you have the College--but of lot of what gets called blue in Idaho is really still Conservative..anywhere else. Especially on 2nd amendment and immigration.

A lot of individualists voted against Trump..rather than for Clinton--hence the large percentage of 3rd party votes cast.
It’s funny you would consider those that voted for Hillary anywhere near conservative.
Culturally. Not politically....in some cases. The numbers are so small as to defy any real interpretation. But these people who got themselves arrested..or so they say..since the word I heard was that they refused to show ID when asked..so they were detained to ascertain ID...not charged..and released. 2nd rate political theater..at best.
No one was arrested for not wearing a mask..or singing hymns.

Lived in Kootenai County for the last 12 years, so I know Idaho quite well. We have had a mask mandate but it's more
of a suggestion. Yes, that "fringe of loons" area you speak of. You stay where you are, we don't need you in our area.
We are fully capable of thinking for ourselves, and don't need help from your nannies.
Anyone with half a brain knows that most areas that sport a university are inclined to be more liberal than the areas
without one. Have to throw out Ca. and NY, they are just a bunch of wingnuts.
Now you will have to excuse me as I need to fillet out and vacuum seal some Chinooks. Yeah, we do have electricity
here in the panhandle.
Well..most places ya do..most of the time..LOL!

I raised my kids in Spokane...Idaho sucks when it comes to education, right?

But yeah..you keep the North...while us in the South tell ya what to do..works for me as well!
Do you really think we listen? Seems the panhandle is growing like a weed, just keep looking
over your shoulder. Might as well live in Seattle or LA, as where you live.
ROTFLMAO!

Twin Falls?? I think you may be a bit mistaken on that one....Too funny.

As for growth..I do believe most of that is due to the Californians you like to decry....which explains the wacky political stew going on.

People arrested for singing hymns without a mask, and on the other hand rioters , looters and thugs can throw molotov cocktails at the police with total impunity.

Think about that.....I don't think this sort of chaos can continue for much longer, there is a limit for everything.:mad-61:

Forum List

Back