Arrested developement: College students issued PLAY-DOH & TOYS in response to Trump win

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The latest coddling fad of colleges creating safe spaces with toys, coloring books and even play-doh for their students in response to Trumps big win for the presidency.

MORE: Trump Rattles Liberals And Globalists

RELATED

Oh how sweet the snowflake cry babies get to have coloring books and crayons isn't that special how these big babies are being coddled. Oh my imagine the strong soldiers they will make one day when their pathetic asses get drafted lmao.

I saw that story, appears to be true. I didn't believe it at first, it is incredible how this is revealing the truly immature and asinine character of these fucking liberal NAZIs

The latest coddling fad of colleges creating safe spaces with toys, coloring books and even play-doh for their students in response to Trumps big win for the presidency.

RELATED

Oh how sweet the snowflake cry babies get to have coloring books and crayons isn't that special how these big babies are being coddled. Oh my imagine the strong soldiers they will make one day when their pathetic asses get drafted lmao.

Apparently the unwashed don't get the Play Doh reference.....

3984917-thumb-300xauto-3476363.jpg

• Banned

RELATED

Try again. making bs up about a man who helped families . More than Obama did, more than that bitch your in love with would do.
and your perfect for the low blow democratic cry baby liberals.

PURE BS with that meme, omfg the stupidity.

• Banned

RELATED

Trump Visits Louisiana Flood Victims as Hillary Rests and Obama Vacations

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton will be resting from the campaign trail on Friday, and will also not be visiting Louisiana over the weekend. She currently has no campaign events scheduled until Sunday, when she will be holding a fundraiser in Provincetown, Massachusetts featuring the entertainer Cher.

Trump Goes to Louisiana Flood, Hillary Rests, Obama Vacations

RELATED

Try again. making bs up about a man who helped families . More than Obama did, more than that bitch your in love with would do.

---- with Play Doh. It's right there on the box. Ain't going away.

Hee hee.

So you say all he brought was play doh?

RELATED

Hee hee.

I saw that story, appears to be true. I didn't believe it at first, it is incredible how this is revealing the truly immature and asinine character of these fucking liberal NAZIs

They don't deserve to be in college.

RELATED

Hee hee.

Fucked if I know, maybe he brought some pussy-grabber plastic gloves. Germophobe, yanno.

I'm just pointing out the Play Doh reference. If there were other toys I don't know about that.

But I do remember Katrina and how we were following the news from a shelter and all we could think was.... "if only we had some Play Doh...."

RELATED

Hee hee.

Fucked if I know, maybe he brought some pussy-grabber plastic gloves. Germophobe, yanno.

I'm just pointing out the Play Doh reference. If there were other toys I don't know about that.

But I do remember Katrina and how we were following the news from a shelter and all we could think was.... "if only we had some Play Doh...."

Well just remember ---> lol
upload_2016-11-14_19-12-55.png

RELATED

Hee hee.

Well just remember ---> lolView attachment 98490

Life and real world is not safe. Unless you realize it, you will set yourself up for failure.

These people are not in excruciating physical pain from an injury. They did have have friends or family die in their arm, killed by terrorist and mad men.

They are upset because others in this country exercised their legal right to vote and came out in large enough numbers to over come illegals aliens and the dead voting. They are upset because after 8 yrs of Obama, people decided they wanted a different type of leader that would improve the economy not tax business and workers to death to pay for welfare and social services to people who should not be collecting them.

They are upset because the voters would rather have jobs and a health insurance they can pay for.

RELATED

Hee hee.

Here's another one for yah LOL

Rice University Students Organize Group Hug to Cope with Trump Win - Breitbart

I was watching the news and saw the story about the Play-Doh and Legos.....REALLY????!!!! I thought they were exhibiting childish behavior...but this??!! Safe-spaces on campuses, Play-Doh and Legos. If ever a society was ripe for conquering by another nation, it's the left's society.

I was watching the news and saw the story about the Play-Doh and Legos.....REALLY????!!!! I thought they were exhibiting childish behavior...but this??!! Safe-spaces on campuses, Play-Doh and Legos. If ever a society was ripe for conquering by another nation, it's the left's society.

I think this describes them well............
upload_2016-11-14_22-26-8.png

Forum List

Back