Arrest warrants for proposed new CIA Director?

Isn't this just more proof that Rump hires the best people?
No it's more roof the remocraps will do nything to erail rump.

And worse than that: It's yet more proof that the Prog-Dems have gone full totalitarian mob. No need for Due Process, let's just have a permanent witch hunt to destroy the lives of anyone who disagrees with them.

And worse than that: It's yet more proof that the Prog-Dems have gone full totalitarian mob. No need for Due Process, let's just have a permanent witch hunt to destroy the lives of anyone who disagrees with them.

Wasn't it Rump that wanted to take your GGGGGUUUUUNNNNNZZZZZZ without due process just about 2 weeks ago?

Wasn't it Rump that wanted to take your GGGGGUUUUUNNNNNZZZZZZ without due process just about 2 weeks ago?

Off your meds again today, snookums?

Apparently FRoG prosecutors are contemplating drawing up papers on POTUS's pick for the CIA... I knew this European Union bs was going to be a problem...

Prosecutors Reviewing Request to Issue Arrest Warrant for Trump’s New CIA Director

She has a dark history. Torture and destroying evidence.

Dang...does that include deleting emails?

I don't know? Do you? Focus! Concentrate! Read thread title s-l-o-w-l-y.

Apparently FRoG prosecutors are contemplating drawing up papers on POTUS's pick for the CIA... I knew this European Union bs was going to be a problem...

Prosecutors Reviewing Request to Issue Arrest Warrant for Trump’s New CIA Director

She has a dark history. Torture and destroying evidence.

Yes, indeed she does:

hillaryspymagazine19931.jpg

I am definitely one who hates torture bullshit, but quite frankly, fuck those assholes. None of Germany's goddamn business and....who tortured and killed all those jews?
And they were called to account and tried at Nuremberg.
In fact...torturers and killers from WW2 are still being caught and brought to trial.

I think we should stop talking about the topic and start talking about Bill or Hillary or Barack. You have my permission. Go ahead. I'll pay for any moderation fees.

Off your meds again today, snookums?

So know answer, babycakes?

Forum List

Back