Arrest Warrant for Female Saudi Rapper

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The African diaspora on the rise. Saudi officials have issued an arrest warrant for this Black beauty after she had a video posted on youtube.

"According to the Mecca region's official Twitter account, the governor of Mecca, Prince Khalid bin Faisal ordered the arrest of those responsible for producing the song, which, it said, "offends the customs and traditions of the people of Mecca and contradicts the identity and traditions of its esteemed population."

I hope she is arrested and sentenced to 100 lashes for corrupting the minds of young Saudi girls with decadent western rap music. ... :cool:
You cant go on grooming 11 year old girls that their goal in life is to get married to some old pedo when they are 12. She is about inclusion and freedom for young women. Either way these idiots have made her even more famous.

I've done some reading on the Islamic rules pertaining to playing in Rock bands and I assume the same rules apply to Rap. As long as you are singing sappy praises to Mohammed, you're fine. Anything else and you are in BIG trouble. These chicks are approved by the Clerics.

I hope she is arrested and sentenced to 100 lashes for corrupting the minds of young Saudi girls with decadent western rap music. ... :cool:
You cant go on grooming 11 year old girls that their goal in life is to get married to some old pedo when they are 12. She is about inclusion and freedom for young women. Either way these idiots have made her even more famous.
You better start backing up the President on this corona virus then. While telling the Prog politicians to soften their rhetoric until we get this under control.Because bad things happen when bad things happen. And I guarantee you things will change. And that will seem tame in a much more primal world.
What in the hell does this have to do with the orange tinted idiot currently in office?

No one is shocked. Saudi is a trash and always will be. The US only does business with them because they have money. There really needs to be a worldwide boycott of this country.

Unfortunately she isn't the only woman to be unjustly jailed. There are women sitting in jail because they took of hijab and for driving. Even after driving was legalized for women, those women are still sitting in jail.

What corrupts the minds of young girls are the constant attempts to brainwash them from birth, a practice in many countries and religions, including in the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. How about raising a generation of free-thinking, curious, and creative people instead of telling them what they are required to think? The efforts to brainwash boys are nothing in comparison to the brainwashing and programming of girls to fit into one mold rather than developing their individual, unique talents.

I am not a fan of rap music, but it seems to be a popular way to express one's opinions.

I can sympathize with this young woman especially because I was raised Catholic, but formed a very negative opinion about it from approximately age 14, and went my own way.

Forum List

Back