Arnold Schwarzenegger voices frustrations with lack of patriotism in America: 'It doesn't make any sense'...we need to teach Americans to love America

Too late. He was yelling and part of the problem attacking a president who was doing well by the American People.

$6000 more per year for the average citizen after 3 years under Trump compared to a few hundred after 8 years of Obama/Biden. As I say, you break it, you buy it. He wanted to pretend he didn't see this coming? Guy is worth many millions, of course he didn't see it.

China has been crushing the West, lead by the most feckless "experts" and Establishment over the last 30 years. Either fully incompetent, compromised, or, unconcerned for the plight of their nation long-term.

Last edited:
Since this last election, I plan on being an American flag wearer.

I'm going to drape it all over my body going forward.

I started w/an American pen that I bought at the NYC gift shop in Times Square on Monday morning before I left.

I'm planning on getting American undies, bed sheets, pillow cases, flags for my car, the whole nine.

God Bless President Elect Joe Biden and Vice President Elect Kamala Harris and God bless America.

I started w/an American pen that I bought at the NYC gift shop in Times Square on Monday morning before I left.

I'm planning on getting American undies, bed sheets, pillow cases, flags for my car, the whole nine.

God Bless President Elect Joe Biden and Vice President Elect Kamala Harris and God bless America.
thats very disrespectful,,,,

this is a debate we need to have!

Does this mean more bread rations for the slaves?
we can always count on you to troll a thread with stupid comments,,,

Why would you wear an American flag now?
Your boy and girl will be working MUCH harder for China than for you

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Too late. He was yelling and part of the problem attacking a president who was doing well by the American People.

$6000 more per year for the average citizen after 3 years under Trump compared to a few hundred after 8 years of Obama/Biden. As I say, you break it, you buy it. He wanted to pretend he didn't see this coming? Guy is worth many millions, of course he didn't see it.

China has been crushing the West, lead by the most feckless "experts" and Establishment over the last 30 years. Either fully incompetent, compromised, or, unconcerned for the plight of their nation long-ter.
Right wingers simply have no fine capital solutions at lower cost. Capitalism, what is That sayeth the right wing every time we ask.

Such a little liberal douchebag.

A good American is an American always. Those who choose to be only when their boy is in office are nothing but charlatan pieces of shit...

How do you 'teach love' of country?

Many republicans seem to believe that merely teaching this country's *actual* history erodes patriotism.

So what are you suggesting we teach instead?

Many republicans seem to believe that merely teaching this country's *actual* history erodes patriotism.

when did republicans say that???

Their panty shitting hysterics regarding the 1619 project? The watered down version of history taught in textbooks approved by conservative states, where slaves were referred to as 'immigrants'?

Would republicans be opposed to high school aged kids doing a deep dive into the first hand accounts of actual former slaves? Or would that be 'propaganda'?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Their panty shitting hysterics regarding the 1619 project? The watered down version of history taught in textbooks approved by conservative states, where slaves were referred to as 'immigrants'?

Would republicans be opposed to high school aged kids doing a deep dive into the first hand accounts of actual former slaves? Or would that be 'propaganda'?
the 1619 project has been well proven to be made up bullshit,,,

and its the democrats that dont want the truth about slavery discussed not repubes,,, like that both biden and kamalas family were slave holders and traders,,,

nice try but do you have any actual proof???

New Topics

Forum List

Back