Arnold Schwarzenegger schools Internet troll who mocked Special Olympics

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When Arnold was younger he was an arrogant sob, but even he probably wouldn't have mocked Special Olympics. Glad he gave it to the worm who did.

Also, Arnold embodies the American spirit better than most who immigrate to America. No matter ones opinion of his politics, you can't take that away from him.

Arnold Schwarzenegger schools Internet troll who mocked Special Olympics | Toronto Star

Arnold Schwarzenegger turned an offensive comment about the Special Olympics that someone left on his Facebook page into a “teachable moment” this week.

The comment came in response to a video the former bodybuilding champion posted Thursday to his page congratulating the winners of the Special Olympics World Games held earlier this week in Austria, where Schwarzenegger is from.

Schwarzenegger appears in the video message that also features the text, “These guys inspire me!”

The video has attracted more than 400,000 views and drawn hundreds of comments, but not all of them were kind. One, in particular, referred to Special Olympians using a derogatory term and questioned the need for the Special Olympics at all.

“The Olympics are for the best athletes in the entire world to compete against each other to determine who is the best,” the individual wrote. “Having r-----s competing is doing the opposite!”

Schwarzenegger posted his response just hours later, noting, “As evil and stupid as this comment is, I’m not going to delete it or ban you (yet) because it’s a teachable moment.”

The former Republican governor of California continued:

“You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that these athletes have more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.

“So take their path — you could learn from them, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.

“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.”

It was a good response, but I'm not going to praise Arnold for it. It was the only type response anyone should give to an idiot who would make such a hateful remark. I will thank him for doing what needed to be done, though.

When Arnold was younger he was an arrogant sob, but even he probably wouldn't have mocked Special Olympics. Glad he gave it to the worm who did.

Also, Arnold embodies the American spirit better than most who immigrate to America. No matter ones opinion of his politics, you can't take that away from him.

Arnold Schwarzenegger schools Internet troll who mocked Special Olympics | Toronto Star

Arnold Schwarzenegger turned an offensive comment about the Special Olympics that someone left on his Facebook page into a “teachable moment” this week.

The comment came in response to a video the former bodybuilding champion posted Thursday to his page congratulating the winners of the Special Olympics World Games held earlier this week in Austria, where Schwarzenegger is from.

Schwarzenegger appears in the video message that also features the text, “These guys inspire me!”

The video has attracted more than 400,000 views and drawn hundreds of comments, but not all of them were kind. One, in particular, referred to Special Olympians using a derogatory term and questioned the need for the Special Olympics at all.

“The Olympics are for the best athletes in the entire world to compete against each other to determine who is the best,” the individual wrote. “Having r-----s competing is doing the opposite!”

Schwarzenegger posted his response just hours later, noting, “As evil and stupid as this comment is, I’m not going to delete it or ban you (yet) because it’s a teachable moment.”

“You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that these athletes have more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.

“So take their path — you could learn from them, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.

“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.”
He's still an arrogant, cocky SOB. He's just doing this to repair his image so that he can get back into politics, this time as a Democrat.

Last edited:

That last paragraph is ironic coming from him.

He's still an arrogant, cocky SOB. He's just doing this to repair his image so that he can get back into politics, this time as a Democrat.
Oh, I dont know, I think he might have been genuinely trying to get under this guys skin so that he goes away and doesnt come back.

Celebrities have to learn how to deal with the hecklers and trolls and this is one way of doing it, by posing as a compassionate person who is only trying to help them to understand what losers the trolls really are.

Remember this special Olympic troll?

Meanwhile back at the Current Events board.
Trump mocks reporter with disability - CNN Video

Debunked. He wasn't making fun of his disability. He did the same exact thing jesters when making fun of Ted Cruz.

You can`t debunk something the whole planet watched and it has nothing to do with Ted effing Cruz...buffoon!

He didn't even know the guy had a disability.

Here is him making fun of Ted Cruz in the exact same manner:

Debunked, unless of course you're a fake news junkie that only thinks what the MSM allows you to.

Remember this special Olympic troll?

Meanwhile back at the Current Events board.
Trump mocks reporter with disability - CNN Video

Debunked. He wasn't making fun of his disability. He did the same exact thing jesters when making fun of Ted Cruz.

You can`t debunk something the whole planet watched and it has nothing to do with Ted effing Cruz...buffoon!

He didn't even know the guy had a disability.

Here is him making fun of Ted Cruz in the exact same manner:

Debunked, unless of course you're a fake news junkie that only thinks what the MSM allows you to.

Don't bother...

they have their talking points, and they are cast in cement.

(much like their brains)

Forum List

Back