Army to Water Down Training to Accommodate Women in Green Berets

This is where PC bullshit threatens national security. Cultural communism strikes again.
Changes to grueling Special Forces course draw scrutiny, there’s ‘balancing act’
The Globalist wants to weaken the U.S. defenses so that when the U.N. troops comes to take away our guns. That our military will not have the stamina to handle them. That they will be defending themselves with flower bouquets. while the U.N. troops fighting with state of the art weaponry.

This is where PC bullshit threatens national security. Cultural communism strikes again.
Changes to grueling Special Forces course draw scrutiny, there’s ‘balancing act’

Meh, we should invest less in fancy toys and more in training for all the troops...
I guarantee you more men will associate with other men of the same talent level. Obviously you never put your life on the line and depended on someone else to be there. This is not TV. Our two main threats are China and Russia. They don't play that game.

Change the training to accommodate women??

That's pure D bullshit.

If a woman can pass the course, the same course the men face then she deserves the ranger tab.

If not, then she needs to give it up.

Sua sponte.

I guarantee you more men will associate with other men of the same talent level. Obviously you never put your life on the line and depended on someone else to be there. This is not TV. Our two main threats are China and Russia. They don't play that game.

Was in the Army for 11 years... maybe you should shut up.

Reality check, our biggest problem is that we waste huge amounts of money on fancy toys and don't put the money in where we should put it.

Russia and China? We couldn't beat Iraq and Afghanistan.

Reality check, our biggest problem is that we waste huge amounts of money on fancy toys and don't put the money in where we should put it. .

Of course this is hogwash for anyone who knows history.

Newly developed super weapons and tactics have played a critical part in wars since the times of antiquity.

America's A-bomb was critical in WWII, along with German developments like jet airplanes. Throughout the ages, the longbow, chariot warfare, the Machine Gun, utilization of dragons and anti-dragon weapons in Westeros, have played critical roles in determining the outcome of wars.

Someone is going to develop the newest generation of Superweapons that you denigrate as "fancy toys". It might be the liberal allies in the EU or Red China, it might be the Islamonazis and it might be America. We will be immensely better off if its America.

From the article:

The changes that are beginning now have led to resentment among some Special Forces that the brass wants to make it easier to pass the qualification course as a way to boost lagging recruiting numbers and ensure that women will eventually qualify.

So...currently, it's about boosting lagging recruiting numbers, eh........?

Well, when a special forces detail goes on a mission and they all get shot up because some little girl couldn't do what SHOULD have been required of her physically, you can thank the DEMOCRATS, AGAIN, for their BS MEDDLING and using the military for their SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS.

The president should step in and put a stop to this, immediately, for the sake of saving lives.

Last edited:
From the article:

The changes that are beginning now have led to resentment among some Special Forces that the brass wants to make it easier to pass the qualification course as a way to boost lagging recruiting numbers and ensure that women will eventually qualify.

So...currently, it's about boosting lagging recruiting numbers, eh........?

The only "women" who might eventually qualify are "broads" like "Caitlyn" Jenner.

I think the real problem that the military has in filling Special Forces positions is the total disregard that is shown toward Special Forces veterans like Erik Prince. Libs have been condemning his firm, which has specialized in not forgetting and hiring the vet, to conduct work which utilizes the skills that Special Forces people learn in the military.

Secretary of the Army McCarthy has directed the Commander of Special Forces to ensure that all applicant for special forces positions meet the same, strict physical and mental training. He also indicated that he wished the training to be "toughened up,"

I heard they are accepting people with bone spurs!

Really? I guess the military must have gotten rid of long marches as part of their training.

Probably part of the ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act.

If we had to do a D-Day style invasion nowadays, we'd have men on wheelchairs, men with seeing eye dogs and men with helper monkeys coming off of the landing boats to make it to the beach.

What the fuck would YOU know about Special Forces tactics and training? Your ignorant advice is wanted by no one, least of all the US military.

YOu mean other than being in the Army for 11 years? And having served with a number of special forces guys? (As well as Airborne, Air Assault, Pathfinders and Rangers).

Here's the thing. I worry less about the small numbers of "Elite" units and worry a lot more that we are asking an increasingly small army to do more and more.

When I was in, the Army had 16 Active Duty divisions and 10 more in reserve.

Today we can maybe field 8, but we've got small detachments all over the world...

Kind of see the problem here....

Now, a lot of you guys forget what the main function of Special Forces is... it is to go into a country and train the locals on how to fight. This means that there are a lot of skills, such as language or technical skills, where a woman who maybe can't do as many pushups as a dude might still be a lot more qualified.

What the fuck would YOU know about Special Forces tactics and training? Your ignorant advice is wanted by no one, least of all the US military.

YOu mean other than being in the Army for 11 years? And having served with a number of special forces guys? (As well as Airborne, Air Assault, Pathfinders and Rangers).

Here's the thing. I worry less about the small numbers of "Elite" units and worry a lot more that we are asking an increasingly small army to do more and more.

Today we can maybe field 8, but we've got small detachments all over the world...

Now, a lot of you guys forget what the main function of Special Forces is... it is to go into a country and train the locals on how to fight. This means that there are a lot of skills, such as language or technical skills, where a woman who maybe can't do as many pushups as a dude might still be a lot more qualified.

So are you in favor of a lot larger military- but one which is less technically advanced?

Being a grunt in the army doesnt mean you are qualified as an expert in military tactics and training. :laugh:

Forum List

Back