Army for trump! Sign up to volunteer for Trump!

No they actually are lol have crime is up 400% in democrat run towns and they want to defund the police lol it’s like they want trump to win haha

Oh wise one, if telling yourself this over and over helps put you to sleet I suggest you record your own voice saying this; then set the recording on repeat.

This may help you fall asleep with little to no effort.

Just a suggestion from one friend to another

:)-

Www.armyfortrump.com

I signed up to host a party I’m also going to sign up to knock on doors! can’t wait!
if you have time do the same

Cool. What time should I show up?
They are going to send me details, and some materials! I’ll let you know. Are you in Boston?

I'm doing some consulting on a job in Summerville. I can fly in for a groundlevel evaluation at any time.
Somerville, home of the winter hill gang.. let me know peaches

Never heard of the winter hill gang.
View attachment 363025
John Connelly?

Whitey Bolger?

Ring any bells now?

OK. Got it. I was thinking along the lines of something this century.
View attachment 363121
Whaddya mean "again"?

That's why I joined the Navy. That and the whole drunken sailor image we had to uphold............ :eusa_whistle:

I was a Sea Bee so the only reputation we has was that we never pay child support.
Sea Bee eh? Go play with your erector set....... :)

I loved the heck out of erector sets. I'm 65 so old school. Mine were motorized, most. I made a robot, let it loose outside the kitchen and scared the shit outta Mom. Tinkertoys and Lincoln logs also lots of creative fun.

Generation gap? We learned mechanics, forces, power, construction, creativity and much more.

Now? Learn how to masturbate at 8, Commie indoctrine, learn which bathroom to use....

I'm trying. I do try to understand the younger gen. I know they aren't dumb, at all. May act it sometimes but so did we. There is some plan. Years back with kids in the basement on video games and KILLER at them I thought, "maybe some military application for some?" Make good drone operators I guess.

That's why I joined the Navy. That and the whole drunken sailor image we had to uphold............ :eusa_whistle:

I was a Sea Bee so the only reputation we has was that we never pay child support.
Sea Bee eh? Go play with your erector set....... :)

I loved the heck out of erector sets. I'm 65 so old school. Mine were motorized, most. I made a robot, let it loose outside the kitchen and scared the shit outta Mom. Tinkertoys and Lincoln logs also lots of creative fun.

Generation gap? We learned mechanics, forces, power, construction, creativity and much more.

Now? Learn how to masturbate at 8, Commie indoctrine, learn which bathroom to use....

I'm trying. I do try to understand the younger gen. I know they aren't dumb, at all. May act it sometimes but so did we. There is some plan. Years back with kids in the basement on video games and KILLER at them I thought, "maybe some military application for some?" Make good drone operators I guess.

You think nobody masturbated back then? Your memory is shot, in't it?

Go for it !

Right wingers do need to be more active out there ..

babes.jpeg

Forum List

Back