Army Charges Bergdahl as a Deserter

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer I've been told and confirmed by two other sources that ( Bergdahl )his attorney was given what we call a charge sheet,” Lt. Col. Shaffer told O’Reilly. “A charge sheet is the results of the investigation listing out the articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice that have been violated. The key violation is desertion. And this is, has been done. The decision has been made,” asserted.

Last edited:
The fuckup was signing up someone like Bergdahl to start with. Someone who washed out of Boot Camp for the Coast Guard.

and then the army kept promoting him in his absense.
He should have been released for failure to repair earlier in his career...but it was war time and warm bodies are needed to fill slots...

The fuckup was signing up someone like Bergdahl to start with. Someone who washed out of Boot Camp for the Coast Guard.

Of course, of course. How stupid of me to even think that Obama made a bed call here.

Considering that we had no reason to really hold these five Taliban guys (they hadn't committed any crimes against Americans) and they were of no value, it was actually a good trade.

I should also point out that the right wing had been screaming FOR YEARS to do something to secure Bergdahl's release.

Until the Black Guy Did It.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer I've been told and confirmed by two other sources that ( Bergdahl )his attorney was given what we call a charge sheet,” Lt. Col. Shaffer told O’Reilly. “A charge sheet is the results of the investigation listing out the articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice that have been violated. The key violation is desertion. And this is, has been done. The decision has been made,” asserted.

Well, about time.

I'd like to see something official though, link???

Of course, of course. How stupid of me to even think that Obama made a bed call here.
"Bed call"?

Freudian slip?

Think Obie bedded Bergdahl's hottie mommie?

He sure gave her ass a stare befitting a Frenchman's wife's ass.

Obama- fucking up since 2008. :thup:

Just think how stupid these Moon Bats were that voted for him. Were they all born as idiots or were they on pot election day?

Just think. All these idiots that voted for Hussein Obama will run down to the polls in 2016 as fast as their cub feet will carry them and vote for either The Bitch of Benghazi, Indian Princess Liesalot or that Ringling Brothers circus clown Joe "Idiot" Biden.

Considering that we had no reason to really hold these five Taliban guys (they hadn't committed any crimes against Americans) and they were of no value, it was actually a good trade.

I should also point out that the right wing had been screaming FOR YEARS to do something to secure Bergdahl's release.

Only a Moon Bat that was so stupid as to vote for Obama would rationalize the trade of five Muslim terrorists leaders for a sorry ass deserter as being a "good trade".

Obama has been the most corrupt and incompetent President this country ever had and this disaster of a deal is just one of many screws up he has made.

Only a Moon Bat that was so stupid as to vote for Obama would rationalize the trade of five Muslim terrorists leaders for a sorry ass deserter as being a "good trade".

Obama has been the most corrupt and incompetent President this country ever had and this disaster of a deal is just one of many screws up he has made.
And according to you it would have been better to just leave him?

No value?? Two were even wanted by the UN! One was head of their intelligence service. They had been recommended for continued detention due to their high risk. Get real, joe.

Obama- fucking up since 2008. :thup:

Just think how stupid these Moon Bats were that voted for him. Were they all born as idiots or were they on pot election day?

Just think. All these idiots that voted for Hussein Obama will run down to the polls in 2016 as fast as their cub feet will carry them and vote for either The Bitch of Benghazi, Indian Princess Liesalot or that Ringling Brothers circus clown Joe "Idiot" Biden.

dewd.......

They DON'T care. They.Do.NOt.Care.

They just don't.

dimocraps have no honor. They have no pride. They have no standards. They have no morals. They have no feelings. They have no honor.

How does a living, walking, piece of shit scumbag like that (dimocrap filth) change?

They don't. Not now, not ever.

The only answer is to remove them from power.

Permanently.

Everywhere.

Desertion in the face of the enemy is the Death Sentence.

Sometimes, like when seeing Rice there, I think I must be caught in a bad dream. I keep hoping I will wake up. I just can't even begin to imagine how historians will be able to salvage anything for the history books for this time period. So much of it is a joke and on tape.

Desertion in the face of the enemy is the Death Sentence.
Sorry, it is not...and has not been since WWII...

Forum List

Back