Arms Race ~ Bring it On OMG

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I was driving behind a big black truck yesterday with the Federalist Flag and a huge sign saying

"Arms Race Bring it On"

So I looked it up when I got home and I can not believe it..

slide_20.jpg

You never heard of the nuclear arms race?
But "arms race" could mean any type of weaponry. Not just nukes.

Surely no one wants to go through that WTF
Don't guess it would surprise me though
I wish nukes would just disappear.

No I have never heard of it... but I do feel it is about Trumps comment the other day

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

I think Putin and Trump both agree that they each need to upgrade their own nuclear capabilities.

These are also great job creators.

Too bad it is effectively money wasted, unlike a dam or canal or bridge or road or viaduct etc.

Too bad, but otherwise unavoidable.

When Einstein, FDR, Graves, and Oppenheimer set out to create nuclear weapons and Fuchs sold these secrets to the Russians the race was forever on.

These weapons had saved hundreds of thousands of American lives back in 1945 but have cost us a fortune ever since.

No I have never heard of it... but I do feel it is about Trumps comment the other day

The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes
That comment makes sense. If assholes are gonna have them, we should have more/best technology for it.
until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

Jesus Christ, you must be really young. Did you even know it was in response to Putin saying they need to upgrade their weapons?

Reagan bankrupted the USSR trying to keep up so the comment wasn't off base. They are much smaller now and couldn't hope to keep up. But I thought Trump was best boyfriends with Putin? It's hard to keep up with libs.

Last edited:
Never know when you might need several nukes and the ability to send them 5 or 6 thousand miles.

How old are you that you never heard of the Arms Race?

I lived through all those non events . I still remember the 'sputnik' deal and reading about it on my parents front porch at about 8 or 9 but I still ate supper , went to bed in my house and I went to school the next day with money [probably a dime in my pocket for lunch] . I was releived though when the USA took the lead in the space race . And then the 60s , once again , no big deal . -------------------- Concerning the TRUMPS comments . Lets get the new arms and nuke race going EWings . Lets make make those 'san Franciscans' have some conniptions eh ??

Last edited:
I was driving behind a big black truck yesterday with the Federalist Flag and a huge sign saying

"Arms Race Bring it On"

So I looked it up when I got home and I can not believe it..

slide_20.jpg
B 52 is an excellent bomber even in the year 2020 from what I read . I went to check one out in detail years ago , thing is beautiful and capable no matter its age , that's the expert opinion , not mine as I am no B52 expert . The talk that I hear is that the B52 will still be flying operationally in 2050 so that's a hundred year old design serving the USA for a hundred years . IMPRESSIVE !!

The Nuclear arms race was over until obama was elected, he promoted it actively by letting our enemies take control of it. Any stupid person of any kind that even entertains the idea that is wrong is a complete idiot. hE and cLINTON SOLD @ 25% of OUR NUCLEAR RESERVE MATERIAL TO RUSSSIA. What the hell did you think they were going to do with it. I have been in a military family since the day I was born, the current president has done everything in his power to undermine and destabilize the safety and security of this country without being dragged out and shot or hanged for TREASON. If you don't know that it is because you have NO idea what has historically happened in the world. The idea behind the large gaps in history that is taught in our schools now is targeted directly at removing ANY vestige of truth about who has been at fault for most of the security breaches, the failures of our military in all of the wars that have been lost by our military and the complete waste of all of our soldiers in Vietnam, and Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'll never forget the hiding under your desk drills at grade school. Them puppies but have been made of solid lead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- never happened in my school but I have heard of 'duck and cover' !!

You've never heard of it???

My mind can not compute this statement

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AGREE !! keep'em uninformed and voting for dems !!

Nope...never heard of it except by the term Cold War...

New Topics

Forum List

Back