Armenia.

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2021
Heading out there a week on Tuesday.

Brand new country for me to visit to add to my list.

Flights were pretty expensive but 4/5 star hotels are about 35-dollars each per night sharing a twin room with my friend.

Beers around a dollar.
Cocktails around 2-dollars.

I was in Malmo, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark 10-days ago - I've been those places before in the past but let's just say they are pretty expensive places for food and drink.

I'm looking forward to it.

It's a long-shot but has anyone else from here been to Armenia?

I’ve not been to Armenia, but please let us know your thoughts after you visit.

Cheap booze and reasonable priced accommodations. What else is in Armenia that doesn't get you killed or mugged?
Stat-wise Armenia and Yereven (where I'm going) is a very safe country, actually.

Nice attempt at trolling or humour though.

Heading out there a week on Tuesday.

Brand new country for me to visit to add to my list.

Flights were pretty expensive but 4/5 star hotels are about 35-dollars each per night sharing a twin room with my friend.

Beers around a dollar.
Cocktails around 2-dollars.

I was in Malmo, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark 10-days ago - I've been those places before in the past but let's just say they are pretty expensive places for food and drink.

I'm looking forward to it.

It's a long-shot but has anyone else from here been to Armenia?

I've been to a lot of places, but Armenia has always been too far away for me to realistically get to, unless I'd go to the region for a while. Seems like a really nice place to go.

Cheap booze and reasonable priced accommodations. What else is in Armenia that doesn't get you killed or mugged?

US murder rate 4.96 per 100,000 people
Armenia murder rate 1.69 per 100,000 people

Also lower than Belgium, Canada and Thailand.

Luckily he's not going to the US (unless of course you think "lucky" is the other way around)

Forum List

Back