Armed Social Security Recipients are Now Targeted by Obama

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Freedom Outpost ^ | 2/10/2016 | Tim Brown
If you've got a gun and you receive Social Security, you are now being targeted by the Obama administration.

In the latest stealth effort by the Communist administration, the Social Security Administration is wanting to list the names of those who receive Social Security benefits to the National Instant Check System (NICS) as "prohibited persons." This would effectively ban them from being able to purchase a gun and would target those who already own guns.

It would also be a clear violation of the Fifth Amendment's due process clause.

The LA Times has the story:

The push is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws regulating who gets reported to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others.

A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

If Social Security, which has never participated in the background check system, uses the same standard as the VA, millions of its beneficiaries would be affected. About 4.2 million adults receive monthly benefits that are managed by 'representative payees.'

The Veterans Administration has been involved in this for years now, as they have sought to disarm our veterans, those who have fought to defend the very rights they are being deprived. My good friend Leon Puissegur seems to have been targeted in such a manner.

Just like the VA, the Social Security Administration would have no judicial oversight, which would mean they would end up violating the Constitutional rights of American citizens under the Second and Fifth Amendments.

We already know that the NICS system is being used to build a database, despite it being against the law to do so.

Owning a gun is not a crime. Being a veteran is not a crime. Being elderly is not a crime. Even being marked as having "subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease" is not a crime. Therefore, people's rights should not be infringed because a mentally ill, criminal usurper thinks they should be.

Any way this criminal administration can think of restricting or confiscating guns, they are looking to do it. Whether it is through the Veterans Administration, more background checks, or putting people on a random no-fly list, they are openly defying God, the people and the Constitution.

What Americans need to keep their eyes on is the simple fact that the united States Constitution does not grant any authority to DC politicians to write law nor impose by executive order the restriction of guns for citizens. Congress doesn't have that authority, the Executive Branch doesn't have that authority and neither does the Judicial Branch. This is a usurpation and always has been because every federal gun law is unconstitutional!....

MjAxMy04Nzg0OWYxYjMwOTY0YjY2.png

If you've got a gun and you receive Social Security, you are now being targeted by the Obama administration.

In the latest stealth effort by the Communist administration, the Social Security Administration is wanting to list the names of those who receive Social Security benefits to the National Instant Check System (NICS) as "prohibited persons." This would effectively ban them from being able to purchase a gun and would target those who already own guns.

The push is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws regulating who gets reported to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others.

A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

If Social Security, which has never participated in the background check system, uses the same standard as the VA, millions of its beneficiaries would be affected. About 4.2 million adults receive monthly benefits that are managed by 'representative payees.'

The Veterans Administration has been involved in this for years now, as they have sought to disarm our veterans, those who have fought to defend the very rights they are being deprived. My good friend Leon Puissegur seems to have been targeted in such a manner.

Just like the VA, the Social Security Administration would have no judicial oversight, which would mean they would end up violating the Constitutional rights of American citizens under the Second and Fifth Amendments.

We already know that the NICS system is being used to build a database, despite it being against the law to do so.

Owning a gun is not a crime. Being a veteran is not a crime. Being elderly is not a crime. Even being marked as having "subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease" is not a crime. Therefore, people's rights should not be infringed because a mentally ill, criminal usurper thinks they should be.

Any way this criminal administration can think of restricting or confiscating guns, they are looking to do it. Whether it is through the Veterans Administration, more background checks, or putting people on a random no-fly list, they are openly defying God, the people and the Constitution.

What Americans need to keep their eyes on is the simple fact that the united States Constitution does not grant any authority to DC politicians to write law nor impose by executive order the restriction of guns for citizens. Congress doesn't have that authority, the Executive Branch doesn't have that authority and neither does the Judicial Branch. This is a usurpation and always has been because every federal gun law is unconstitutional!....

I have an Honorable Discharge and was decorated in Vietnam. If Obama comes to my door and asks me for my gun, I will hand it to him butt first, breach open and unloaded. I must do that.

I have an Honorable Discharge and was decorated in Vietnam. If Obama comes to my door and asks me for my gun, I will hand it to him butt first, breach open and unloaded. I must do that.
I'll be satisfied just to see the dust fly off some SOBs shirt pocket.

I served an entire career in the military to defend a nation that in its Constitution stated we had the freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. The Constitution did not give an age restriction, so, as I've committed no crimes and obtained my firearms legally, if they come for them they'll not get them "butt first" but rather barrel first, loaded and prepared to fire.
To me, if someone attempts to take my legally obtained firearms and I've committed no violent crimes, the individual(s) are traitor(s) to the very foundation of this nation and its Constitution and thus, the enemy of the United States, against whom my actions would be justified.

I have some old Russian rifles I would give over, and as things started to heat up would conceal....errr have accidents while boating with my main squeeze.

There are a million ways to hide a rifle or hand gun in your home that a 'toss' would not likely find, from false walls in the crawlspace to burying the rifle vertically in PVC pipe several feet under a bush.

If things do get so bad, hand over the cheap old stuff and keep the best stuff for later use. Hide shotgun ammo and learn how to make simple single shot shot gun rigs using reinforced steel pipe and test from a safe distance.

shotgun_plans.jpg

dbl_barrel_02-thumb-615x260-526.jpg

But I am too old to be running around in the bush sniping at people.

LOL. I have been recieving my SS checks now for six years. Never once has anyone asked me about the guns I own. But, then again, I have not threatened anyone with them.

Now we had a 96 year old man that was having mental problems. He had threatened several people with his guns. One of my co-workers was a voluntary policeman in the little town near Portland, Oregon where that old man lived. One weekend, while he was assisting the local police, the old guy started a fire in his kitchen. Then threatened the fireman that responded with a pistol. Answering the call, my co-worker tried to talk the old man into putting down his pistol. That old man shot him dead.

Yes, when you have some old fart over the hill mentally, and threatening people, then it is time to remove the his or her guns. For their sake, and the sake of the general public.

OREGON CITY, Ore. -- OREGON CITY, Ore. (AP) — Police said Monday that they believe an 88-year-old man set fire to his house, fatally shot a volunteer reserve police officer and then was killed by a SWAT team.

The Oregon City police officer, Robert Libke, 41, was taken to a Portland hospital after the confrontation Sunday. Police disclosed Monday that he had died.

Authorities identified the suspected gunman as Lawrence Cambra, who was one of two residents of the burned home. A woman who also lives there was uninjured, said Sgt. Dan Kraus of the Clackamas County sheriff's office.

Investigators are still trying to determine a motive, but they don't believe the fire was intentionally set to lure police into an ambush, Kraus said.

The Oregonian reported that Cambra has a history of domestic disputes.

Lawrence Cambra, Elderly Man, Set House On Fire, Shot Officer Dead Before S.W.A.T. Killed Him: Cops

88, not 96. But still the same effect. Failure to take his guns resulted in the death of the reserve officer, and his own death. His weapons should have been removed long before this took place.

so the rubes still think the president is still coming for your guns, door to door no less!! :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::laugh2:

If Obama comes to my door

he is is plotting to come to your house very soon :cuckoo:

LOL. I have been recieving my SS checks now for six years. Never once has anyone asked me about the guns I own. But, then again, I have not threatened anyone with them.

And unless you are having your SS funds handled for you, no one is suggesting you will, doofus.

so the rubes still think the president is still coming for your guns, door to door no less!! :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::laugh2:

That was what is referred to as 'hyperbole'.

OREGON CITY, Ore. -- OREGON CITY, Ore. (AP) — Police said Monday that they believe an 88-year-old man set fire to his house, fatally shot a volunteer reserve police officer and then was killed by a SWAT team.

The Oregon City police officer, Robert Libke, 41, was taken to a Portland hospital after the confrontation Sunday. Police disclosed Monday that he had died.

Authorities identified the suspected gunman as Lawrence Cambra, who was one of two residents of the burned home. A woman who also lives there was uninjured, said Sgt. Dan Kraus of the Clackamas County sheriff's office.

Investigators are still trying to determine a motive, but they don't believe the fire was intentionally set to lure police into an ambush, Kraus said.

The Oregonian reported that Cambra has a history of domestic disputes.

Lawrence Cambra, Elderly Man, Set House On Fire, Shot Officer Dead Before S.W.A.T. Killed Him: Cops

88, not 96. But still the same effect. Failure to take his guns resulted in the death of the reserve officer, and his own death. His weapons should have been removed long before this took place.

Lol, yeah, because he surely wouldnt have done any of that when he was 88, instead of 96.

Dude you are being stupid.

Now we had a 96 year old man that was having mental problems. He had threatened several people with his guns. One of my co-workers was a voluntary policeman in the little town near Portland, Oregon where that old man lived. One weekend, while he was assisting the local police, the old guy started a fire in his kitchen. Then threatened the fireman that responded with a pistol. Answering the call, my co-worker tried to talk the old man into putting down his pistol. That old man shot him dead.

Yes, when you have some old fart over the hill mentally, and threatening people, then it is time to remove the his or her guns. For their sake, and the sake of the general public.
SS is designed for those 65 and above. You are talking about someone who is 96 years old. SS shouldn't have taken those guns away, but the family sure as hell should have.

Forum List

Back