Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

300 gazillion gun owners who have nothing better to do. All of that pent up testosterone has to go somewhere.

I'm not saying it's overly intelligent but it's what will happen.

Maybe if you ask them nice they will march into your camps and take the showers you have planned for them with no resistance?

We like to think of them as detention centers. Not camps. Like the ones Trump opened on the border. Hope you like your cage.
Neither. We put criminals in jails or prisons. Illegal aliens are criminals.

How? Some US-Americans say really a lot of nonsense, if a day is short.

I get it, you think America is the Hollywood bullshit you see.

I think the people in the USA have a big problem with ignorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions. And I never understood why Donald Trump got more than one vote. The best what to do with the ideas of Trump is to forget all this nonsense.

Too funny, coming from a vatican cultist.

Joe Biden is a Catholic - I am a Catholic - so are much more than a billion other human beings. More than 2/3 of all Christians on this planet are Catholics. Joe Biden will try to be what all Catholics should always try to be: bridge builders. Trumps "divide et impera" is exactly the opposite of the Catholic way. We try to convince people - and not to force them. And we try to find what's true - and not what's the opinion of the main stream - even if we are the main stream on our own.

Biden is a jesuit

Joker. Joe Bixden is a layman as far as I know. Pope Francis fro example was a Jesuit.

and jesuits are sorry pieces of shit and catholicism is a cult that covers up pedophilia.........are we clear on this?

Not really. If you had said so in front of me - and you would had been able to take a look at my pawns - then you had perhaps not spoken with me in such an uneducated stupid tone. But I accept that you hate Catholics. Learned hate is one of the worst sicknesses on this planet.

I despise evil...."look at your pawns"?????? Jesuits created communism and mentored ALL the communist leaders. Don't fuck with me on this topic. I KNOW more than you.

I think the people in the USA have a big problem with ignorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions. And I never understood why Donald Trump got more than one vote. The best what to do with the ideas of Trump is to forget all this nonsense.

Joe Biden is a Catholic - I am a Catholic - so are much more than a billion other human beings. More than 2/3 of all Christians on this planet are Catholics. Joe Biden will try to be what all Catholics should always try to be: bridge builders. Trumps "divide et impera" is exactly the opposite of the Catholic way. We try to convince people - and not to force them. And we try to find what's true - and not what's the opinion of the main stream - even if we are the main stream on our own.

Biden is a jesuit

Joker. Joe Bixden is a layman as far as I know. Pope Francis fro example was a Jesuit.

and jesuits are sorry pieces of shit and catholicism is a cult that covers up pedophilia.........are we clear on this?

Not really. If you had said so in front of me - and you would had been able to take a look at my pawns - then you had perhaps not spoken with me in such an uneducated stupid tone. But I accept that you hate Catholics. Learned hate is one of the worst sicknesses on this planet.

I despise evil...."look at your pawns"?????? Jesuits created communism and mentored ALL the communist leaders. Don't fuck with me on this topic. I KNOW more than you.

You have a very serios problekm with your psychologicval structure. Don't use alcohol and drugs.

Biden is a jesuit

You have a very serios problekm with your psychologicval structure. Don't use alcohol and drugs.

Try taking some classes like "English As A Second Language", pig.

Biden is a jesuit

Why? Do you think it makes fun to communicate with people like you? I'm only looking for a way how the survival of all mankind could become a possibility again - and on an unknown reason I had some years ago the feeling the key for this answer lies somewhere in your culture.

Biden is a jesuit

Why. Do you think it makes fun to communicate with people like you? I'm only looking for a way how the survical of all mankind could become a possibility again - and on an unknown reason I had seom years ago the feeling the key for this answer lies somewhere in your culture.

Speak english, moron......... "survical"? What the fuck?

Dale Smith

And? Any explanation for your "funny" comments? Any explanation why you call me "pig"?
Because you are a pig........how much clearer can I make it to you?
My biological classification is to be a male member of the species "homo sapiens sapiens" - subform: German. Germans are without any form of humor - so I have difficulties in understanding your jokes and what is funny for you.

Biden is a jesuit

Why. Do you think it makes fun to communicate with people like you? I'm only looking for a way how the survical of all mankind could become a possibility again - and on an unknown reason I had seom years ago the feeling the key for this answer lies somewhere in your culture.

Speak english, moron......... "survical"? What the fuck?

What do you really like to know from me?

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

The thing is the election wasn't stolen. Votes were recounted and verified multiple .
Literally nothing can convince Trumpsters like you that the election was valid unless it says Trump won.

That is dangerous. It's dangerous to cause a riot because you don't like the election results.

When Trump won. I hated it, but I didn't feel the urge to riot the capitol building or make threats.

Hialry also didn't go and claim massive voter fraud because she lost.

The left fully expects the Conservative Right to continue to be silent and passive as they always have been.

You're gonna scare the yellow liquid out of these Snowflakes if you ever stop being silent.

I don't expect anyone to be silent. But I expect people to accept reality.

Right wing is angry because their God lost the election. You believe every single word the man says without question or thought.

The allegations voter frauder came from Trump. Had the orange Jim Jones not uttered the words voter fraud, none of you would have thought that there was voter fraud.

The right is so swept up in Trump mania they can't comprehend why majority of voters voted for Biden.

So what you do is a parallel text. If the original is in Russian, you write that first, respecting origins, followed by English.

Thank You
ありがと

He wrote "I did not speak in German with you. I spoke English." - What made absolutely not any sense in context of this conversation here. That's why I think he has a problem with alcohol and/or drugs. To call Joe Biden a Jesuit is also a totally stupid nonsense. In general it's the main theme of Donald Trump: "stupid nonsense". And with the stupid nonsense Trump spoke he reached an unbelievable attention worldwide. I don't know how many man-hours this man had destroyed with his nonsense. Much more then he is able to pay, I guess.

300 gazillion gun owners who have nothing better to do. All of that pent up testosterone has to go somewhere.

Maybe if you ask them nice they will march into your camps and take the showers you have planned for them with no resistance?

We like to think of them as detention centers. Not camps. Like the ones Trump opened on the border. Hope you like your cage.
The kids that came over had no choice. What crime did they commit?

Dale Smith

Perhaps is could be a good idea for you to think about this text of the bible:

-----
So I turned to consider wisdom and madness and folly. For what can the man do who comes after the king? Only what has already been done. Then I saw that there is more gain in wisdom than in folly, as there is more gain in light than in darkness. The wise person has his eyes in his head, but the fool walks in darkness. And yet I perceived that the same event happens to all of them. Then I said in my heart, “What happens to the fool will happen to me also. Why then have I been so very wise?” And I said in my heart that this also is vanity. For of the wise as of the fool there is no enduring remembrance, seeing that in the days to come all will have been long forgotten. How the wise dies just like the fool! So I hated life, because what is done under the sun was grievous to me, for all is vanity and a striving after wind.
I hated all my toil in which I toil under the sun, seeing that I must leave it to the man who will come after me, and who knows whether he will be wise or a fool? Yet he will be master of all for which I toiled and used my wisdom under the sun. This also is vanity. So I turned about and gave my heart up to despair over all the toil of my labors under the sun, because sometimes a person who has toiled with wisdom and knowledge and skill must leave everything to be enjoyed by someone who did not toil for it. This also is vanity and a great evil. What has a man from all the toil and striving of heart with which he toils beneath the sun? For all his days are full of sorrow, and his work is a vexation. Even in the night his heart does not rest. This also is vanity.

-----

-----

Anyone or anything that crossed the border illegally committed a crime and therefore a criminal by definition.

Anyone or anything that crossed the border illegally committed a crime and therefore a criminal by definition.

lol...

So the 5 year old kid should have fought his parents?

If a kid is in the back of a car and his pop flees the police in a vehicle...the kid is guilty too then...right?

lol...

So the 5 year old kid should have fought his parents?

If a kid is in the back of a car and his pop flees the police in a vehicle...the kid is guilty too then...right?
No, the parents are held responsible for the children's crimes in most cases I know about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back