Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets

Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.

We have freedom and peace now.

Sorry that upsets you.

So what sacrifices are you making? Be specific. Impress us with tales of your bravery and devotion. If you're not just an internet blowhard, that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm going to put on my best Pink TuTu and ballet slippers.....and hand out daisies and hershey kisses to all the bwave patweeots :twirl:

Specific enuff ???

So what sacrifices are you making? Be specific. Impress us with tales of your bravery and devotion. If you're not just an internet blowhard, that shouldn't be a problem.

You don't see how much abuse his keyboard is going through ... that's more sacrifice than I'd put into this foolishness ...

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that those "protests" will be aimed at primarily at swing states. What's the point in protesting at capitals in state's that Trump won?

You wanted a civil war....

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

We have freedom and peace now.

Sorry that upsets you.

After 10 months of your Brown Shirts raping, pillaging, and burning across this nation you want to pretend we have peace?

The fucking hypocrisy of you Nazis is jaw dropping.

They are sick.....moral narcissists.
They don't give a damn about what their actions do to others....only how their actions make them FEEL GOOD

Beware of a set-up. I been hearing about these big protests . Warning from the FBI , sounds like a red flag trap. These democrats want your guns . They will kill to get them , believe that . Wonder where the FBI was for the past year of burning, looting and violent takeover of city block ?

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

I support the Constitution.

If Trump supports the Constitution I support Trump

If Biden supports the Constitution (Nevah gonna happen) I support Biden

Get your lies straight before you regurgitate them

I hope these protests are peaceful.

But the 10 months of non-stop violence by you Communists on your Kristalnacht has sparked a civil war, just as your masters planned.

Beware of a set-up. I been hearing about these big protests . Warning from the FBI , sounds like a red flag trap. These democrats want your guns . They will kill to get them , believe that . Wonder where the FBI was for the past year of burning, looting and violent takeover of city block ?

A distinct possibility.

I also hear they are setting up fake Militias to suck people in.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. These Communist insurgents are Cunning as hell.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that those "protests" will be aimed at primarily at swing states. What's the point in protesting at capitals in state's that Trump won?

300 gazillion gun owners who have nothing better to do. All of that pent up testosterone has to go somewhere.

I'm not saying it's overly intelligent but it's what will happen.

Trump will announe emphatically that no violence take place. Only false flaggers, no matter what party they are from. They are all fake flagger faggers.

A new political party has been born to retake our beautiful country. I want to thank you for the last 4 yrs. You've been exposed for the monsters you are. You warned us first.

This talk about camps and ruining peoples lives are going to get you killed. In fact I approve. Camps. Fuck you. This place and 3 others are your only god damned life basement dweller.

New Topics

Forum List

Back