Armed Man Shot While Attacking CIA Building

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently someone had an issue with the CIA.

"A suspect was shot and wounded by law enforcement just outside the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters in McLean, Virginia, Monday evening, according to the FBI's Washington Field Office.

"The FBI is reviewing an agent-involved shooting that occurred at approximately 6 p.m. on Monday, May 3, 2021. An individual involved in a security incident outside Central Intelligence Agency Headquarters in McLean, VA, emerged from his vehicle with a weapon and was engaged by law enforcement officers," a statement from the field office said.

"The subject was wounded and has been transported to a hospital for medical attention. The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously. The review process is thorough and objective, and is conducted as expeditiously as possible under the circumstances," the statement continued.

The suspect initially drove up to the CIA's gates late Monday morning and made statements suggesting there was a bomb in their vehicle, according to a law enforcement official and another source familiar with the incident."

FBI: Armed man shot by officers outside CIA headquarters

"A suspect was shot and wounded by law enforcement just outside the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters in McLean, Virginia, Monday evening, according to the FBI's Washington Field Office.

"The FBI is reviewing an agent-involved shooting that occurred at approximately 6 p.m. on Monday, May 3, 2021. An individual involved in a security incident outside Central Intelligence Agency Headquarters in McLean, VA, emerged from his vehicle with a weapon and was engaged by law enforcement officers," a statement from the field office said.

"The subject was wounded and has been transported to a hospital for medical attention. The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously. The review process is thorough and objective, and is conducted as expeditiously as possible under the circumstances," the statement continued.

The suspect initially drove up to the CIA's gates late Monday morning and made statements suggesting there was a bomb in their vehicle, according to a law enforcement official and another source familiar with the incident."

The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously.

Uh oh...Here we go with white right wing extremists narrative

Hopefully it was a tranny from antifa

Money shot

The US military is woking up, as we know. Now the CIA is woking up as a champion of “diversity and inclusion,” and angst-ridden intersectionality. You can be sure that the FBI and NSA are doing so, or soon will be. We are now in the process of uniting American military and intelligence power to progressive social causes. Gosh, what could go wrong?

They're weaponizing every agency
They want to smash local law so they can Federalize em

Is the CIA involved in FBI's gun control agenda, or is that the ATF?
It's "that guy" hanging around the corner with a concealed weapon hidden in his trenchcoat smoking a fat Cuban cigar, isn't it? And "the girls" don't feel comfortable with him owning a weapon, and they just want to go to bed with him and have him put in prison on a sex offense charge in court.

1620092249608.png

It is utterly ridiculous to try to make this incident political. Back in the 1990s, two people were killed by a lone terrorist while waiting at a light to make a left onto the road that the CIA is on. There is a large sign on the road that reads "George Bush Center for Intelligence." Back when Dubya was president, I accidently turned into the CIA while my friend and I were looking for a farm next door that was a live demonstration of farm life in the 1700s. The folks there let me know immediately that we were not at the farm, we were not wanted, and that a quick u-turn was in order. Duh.

The CIA and the FBI take incidents like these very, very seriously, and it doesn't involve politics at all. These folks work hard and occasionally risk their lives to keep us safe.

Uh oh...Here we go with white right wing extremists narrative

Hopefully it was a tranny from antifa

Money shot

The US military is woking up, as we know. Now the CIA is woking up as a champion of “diversity and inclusion,” and angst-ridden intersectionality. You can be sure that the FBI and NSA are doing so, or soon will be. We are now in the process of uniting American military and intelligence power to progressive social causes. Gosh, what could go wrong?

They're weaponizing every agency.

They want to smash local law so they can Federalize em
Exactly, once that happens it will be balls to the wall against the second amendment.

It is utterly ridiculous to try to make this incident political. Back in the 1990s, two people were killed by a lone terrorist while waiting at a light to make a left onto the road that the CIA is on. There is a large sign on the road that reads "George Bush Center for Intelligence." Back when Dubya was president, I accidently turned into the CIA while my friend and I were looking for a farm next door that was a live demonstration of farm life in the 1700s. The folks there let me know immediately that we were not at the farm, we were not wanted, and that a quick u-turn was in order. Duh.

The CIA and the FBI take incidents like these very, very seriously, and it doesn't involve politics at all. These folks work hard and occasionally risk their lives to keep us safe.
Where have the been the last 50 years?

I used to live near Camp David. Woe to the person who turned in there by accident.

too bad he did not blow it up.

Forum List

Back