Armed insurrectionists

".....and they do not have what it takes to seek it out."

OK, for the sake of the debate, poster EV, let's so stipulate that some people do not have what it takes to find ANTIFA representation in the January 6th, ah, 'disturbance'.
So stipulated.

So that leaves you to support your own argument with your own proof.
And what you've shown so far.......you haven't been persuasive.

As I posted earlier....you show us a long distance shot of some moke in a generic, seemingly unmarked, long black cape. And you claim he is ANTIFA.
I say.....how can you tell that?

And you say....some people can't research.

Look, poster EV, here is how it works in the real world: You make a claim. You are, by custom, expected to back up .....or prove your claim.

It is not the responsibility of any other reader...me included.....to prove your argument for you.

It is your job.

I'm really quite confident you already know that.
OMG. Another Opie Taylor here

cheating to promote the notion that there was an armed insurrection.
Ah, poster Ev, so if a big guy chased you with a hammer or a crowbar or a steel pipe masquerading as a flagpole .......woodja think he's harmless....after all, he's unarmed?

Here's a clue: "Armed Robbery"....doesn't need a gun to be "Armed Robbery".
Trust me.
..................................................................................................................................

quit your hysterical bitching fucking snowflake

Ah poster,' Hang on'.
I'm thinking an argument could be made that you don't read beyond your 20-word maximum because.....well, because that's the breadth of your vocabulary.

Now, mind you, I wouldn't make that argument. But I can see how some would.

Just sayin'. ;)
Lol, you are stuck having to substitute sticks and stones for guns in order to promote this notion that there was an armed insurrection.

Ah, poster Ev, so if a big guy chased you with a hammer or a crowbar or a steel pipe masquerading as a flagpole .......woodja think he's harmless....after all, he's unarmed?

Trust me.
..................................................................................................................................

Ah poster,' Hang on'.
I'm thinking an argument could be made that you don't read beyond your 20-word maximum because.....well, because that's the breadth of your vocabulary.

Just sayin'. ;)
You poor dear.

Trust me.

Ah poster,' Hang on'.

Just sayin'. ;)
Lol, you are stuck having to substitute sticks and stones for guns in order to promote this notion that there was an armed insurrection.

Who did they shoot?

You poor dear.
Who did they shoot?
.........................................................................................
Shux!
I had hopes that an articulate and thoughtful answer could be offered.
Alas, my confidence in my fellow poster, or two.......was, well, it was temporarily too hopeful.

Still, I hold a belief that the posters quoted above ARE sincere and well-meaning in their intentions.
And perhaps, in their abilities.
And will, after a little due diligence, think better of their answers above.

Why would they not? ;)

Forum List

Back