Armed insurrectionists

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Wow, I had no idea that the armed insurrectionists had so much ammo and so many guns at the capital riot.

The article linked above shows how much ammo and guns were there...

Wow, I had no idea that the armed insurrectionists had so much ammo and so many guns at the capital riot...

Amazing. Imagine that - American citizens exercising their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in a PUBLIC building supposedly dedicated to doing the work of the People. I can’t imagine anything MORE American than that.

Would everyone above wish there would be shooting and Pence and Pelosi dead among a lot of Democrat congressman and women shot dead, oh forgot Romney!!

Wow, I had no idea that the armed insurrectionists had so much ammo and so many guns at the capital riot.

The article linked above shows how much ammo and guns were there...
Seized after the fact from people's homes.

Not one gun was found on anyone at the capitol or seen in any video of the riot.

Huffpo is guilty of precisely the fer mongering and false propoganda they accuse the NRA of.

Ten points go to whoever can post the actual number of guns really recovered from that "armed insurrection."

"Ten points"......cheapskate!

I will triple that.....30 points.....for anyone who can show us a pole, metal rod, 2x4, 4x4, shield, crowbar, fence, fire extinguisher, spear, mace/pepper/bear spray, or any ol' hurled object.

ps....do not worry about my bankroll of points. I'm here to tell you, it is near unlimited.

Would everyone above wish there would be shooting and Pence and Pelosi dead among a lot of Democrat congressman and women shot dead, oh forgot Romney!!
If you were a bigger fuckin retard you'd have your own gravitational field. The only people who have been remotely violent and even slightly injured any politician in US history are democrooks and leftist scum.

Since the ratification of the US Constitution, the only fucking people to have waged a violent fart, let alone an insurrection or a civil war have been leftists, democrooks, and authoritarians. Not one mother fucker who promotes the US Constitution has attempted to overthrow our government through violence. Not one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back