Armed Gays don't get bashed, Pink Pistols and GaysWithGuns growing trend!

If 50% of Gays became Pro-Gun, would Progs turn on them?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Oh no, how long before Progressives threaten to revoke their recently won privileges?

About The Pink Pistols Pink Pistols

We teach queers to shoot. Then we teach others that we have done so. Armed queers don’t get bashed. We change the public perception of the sexual minorities, such that those who have in the past perceived them as safe targets for violence and hateful acts — beatings, assaults, rapes, murders — will realize that that now, a segment of the sexual minority population is now armed and effective with those arms. Those arms are also concealed, so they do not know which ones are safe to attack, and which are not…which they can harm as they have in the past, and which may draw a weapon and fight back.

The Pink Pistols are the ones who have decided to no longer be safe targets. They have teeth. They will use them.

Damn this dyslexia. My mind transposed those last two words in the title, and I was anticipating a much more lively discussion as a result.

Oh no, how long before Progressives threaten to revoke their recently won privileges?

We teach queers to shoot. Then we teach others that we have done so. Armed queers don’t get bashed. We change the public perception of the sexual minorities, such that those who have in the past perceived them as safe targets for violence and hateful acts — beatings, assaults, rapes, murders — will realize that that now, a segment of the sexual minority population is now armed and effective with those arms. Those arms are also concealed, so they do not know which ones are safe to attack, and which are not…which they can harm as they have in the past, and which may draw a weapon and fight back.

The Pink Pistols are the ones who have decided to no longer be safe targets. They have teeth. They will use them.
Is there some reason your normality switch is turned off?

Damn this dyslexia. My mind transposed those last two words in the title, and I was anticipating a much more lively discussion as a result.
About flowers?

You have never partaken of the myriad joys of watching heavy streams of stigmatic fluid oozing out of an engorged style inviting the stamens pulsating atop the erect filaments that surround them to erupt in thick clouds of pollen, the frenzied grains rushing to the moist surface to inject their hot gametes deep into the recesses within?

Is there something wrong with armed gay people? I'm gay and I have several guns and quite capable of using them. :D

upload_2015-1-30_9-10-27.jpeg

Hey Saturday Night LIve covered this decades ago!

The funny part is that the poster seems to assume that gays never owned guns.

Is there something wrong with armed gay people? I'm gay and I have several guns and quite capable of using them. :D
Nope

New Topics

Forum List

Back