Armed Citizen Shoots and Kills Suspect Who Was Beating A Cop On Florida's I-75

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Thank God the American people have largely rejected Democrat losers' constant calls for more restrictions and bans on citizens owning and carrying guns.

There is no truth to the rumor that the Democrats' proposed solution to this problem, is to declare the freeway a "gun free zone", and to recommend to the cop being beaten that he call 911 and wait for the cops to arrive.

Hillary Clinton was asked for her opinion on the subject, but replied that she could not recall, and pointed out that her emails on "gun control" had inadvertently been deleted.

-------------------------------------------------

Armed Citizen Shoots and Kills Suspect Who Was Beating A Cop On I-75! ⋆ Freedom Daily

Armed Citizen Shoots and Kills Suspect Who Was Beating A Cop On I-75!

by FreedomDaily

Armed Citizen Kills Suspect Seen Beating Lee County Deputy Dean Bardes

ESTERO, Florida- A citizen shot and killed a suspect who was beating Lee County Sheriff’s Deputy Dean Bardes on the side of the road following a high speed chase on I-75.

This occurred on Interstate 75 in Estero, Florida. Deputy First Class Dean Bardes, a 12 year veteran of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office was working an accident scene when he saw the suspect vehicle driving recklessly. He gave pursuit for several miles and when the driver stopped, he got out of his car and attacked Deputy Dean Bardes.

A passerby who was driving by, saw Deputy Dean Bardes fighting with the suspect and stopped to render help. At that point the suspect was on top of Deputy Bardes, beating him as Deputy Bardes was screaming for help. Deputy Bardes got that help! The passerby, who has not yet been identified, was a legal CCW holder and was armed. He ordered the suspect to get off of Deputy Bardes, and the suspect then made the fatal decision not to comply with the demands of the good citizen, who then shot and killed him.

Thank God the American people have largely rejected Democrat losers' constant calls for more restrictions and bans on citizens owning and carrying guns.

There is no truth to the rumor that the Democrats' proposed solution to this problem, is to declare the freeway a "gun free zone", and to recommend to the cop being beaten that he call 911 and wait for the cops to arrive.

Hillary Clinton was asked for her opinion on the subject, but replied that she could not recall, and pointed out that her emails on "gun control" had inadvertently been deleted.

Armed Citizen Shoots and Kills Suspect Who Was Beating A Cop On I-75! ⋆ Freedom Daily

by FreedomDaily

ESTERO, Florida- A citizen shot and killed a suspect who was beating Lee County Sheriff’s Deputy Dean Bardes on the side of the road following a high speed chase on I-75.

This occurred on Interstate 75 in Estero, Florida. Deputy First Class Dean Bardes, a 12 year veteran of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office was working an accident scene when he saw the suspect vehicle driving recklessly. He gave pursuit for several miles and when the driver stopped, he got out of his car and attacked Deputy Dean Bardes.

A passerby who was driving by, saw Deputy Dean Bardes fighting with the suspect and stopped to render help. At that point the suspect was on top of Deputy Bardes, beating him as Deputy Bardes was screaming for help. Deputy Bardes got that help! The passerby, who has not yet been identified, was a legal CCW holder and was armed. He ordered the suspect to get off of Deputy Bardes, and the suspect then made the fatal decision not to comply with the demands of the good citizen, who then shot and killed him.

Well, the asshole won't do that shit again. Good job citizen.

magnificent.jpg

by FreedomDaily

Just because one person in the entire country used a gun for a righteous cause does not mean guns are good. That guy could have just as easily stabbed the bandit beating the cop, and then he would not have endangered innocent bystanders with a stray bullet.........thinking like a liberal is fun!

Another crazy hillbilly hick walking around with with a high powered assault weapon just looking for an excuse to shoot an innocent man shopping at a dollar store. Maybe if White America would pay a reasonable living wage then a starving black man would not have to steal food for his family. Hopefully our great president will pardon this innocent victim before that racist rapist takes office. # liberal logic.

Just because one person in the entire country used a gun for a righteous cause does not mean guns are good. That guy could have just as easily stabbed the bandit beating the cop, and then he would not have endangered innocent bystanders with a stray bullet.........thinking like a liberal is fun!
That's funny.

Don't forget though -- never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Plus you never know who has a gun and who does not so the best thing is to be armed with a gun.

Another crazy hillbilly hick walking around with with a high powered assault weapon just looking for an excuse to shoot an innocent man shopping at a dollar store. Maybe if White America would pay a reasonable living wage then a starving black man would not have to steal food for his family. Hopefully our great president will pardon this innocent victim before that racist rapist takes office. # liberal logic.

That's funny too.

Don't forget though -- there are 3 things you cannot give a Negro ... .

Forum List

Back