Armed BLM protester shot by Kyle Rittenhouse sues police for ‘deputizing’ white nationalist vigilantes

The brazenist of these NAZIs is unbelievable:

An armed Black Lives Matter protester who survived the triple shooting that killed two in Kenosha, Wis., is suing the police — accusing them of “deputizing” teen gunman Kyle Rittenhouse and “a band of white nationalist vigilantes.”
Gaige Grosskreutz — who said his bicep was almost blasted off — filed a federal lawsuit Friday against Kenosha’s police department, its chief, the sheriff’s office and the city itself, among others.
“It was not a mistake that Kyle Rittenhouse would kill two people and maim a third on that evening,” the documents claim, naming Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, the BLM protesters who died.
“It was a natural consequence of the actions of the Kenosha Police Department and Kenosha Sherriff’s office in deputizing a roving militia to ‘protect property’ and ‘assist in maintaining order,'” it said.
"The brazenist of these NAZIs is unbelievable"..

brazenist, HAHAHAHAHA

As you could tell by the first line of my post #5, I am no fan of blm or blm minded morons. I am definitely no fan of white nationalists or white supremacists. If you didn't pick up on it, I am no fan of that idiot Kyle, his parents, the guy out of his home state that bought the AR-15 for him, when it was illegal for a juvenile to buy it on his own in his home state. I have utter contempt for the people that would take a juvenile to a possible race riot, especially armed with a weapon (including the A-hole whose business he was guarding), when it was illegal for him to have on the street without supervision under Wisconsin law, and he definitely was not supervised. The whole thing has irritated the crap out of me from the beginning. Every single adult, in any way responsible for that dumb juvenile kid should be handcuffed to a pole and publicly horsewhipped, if there was an ounce of justice in the Midwest.
I don't come anywhere close to understanding a blm jerk shot by Kyle, suing the police for deputizing white nationalists, if it was Kyle that shot him and I know for a fact no law enforcement would ever in a million years deputize and illegally armed juvenile for a race riot.

I do like that you admit it was a race riot even though everyone was white.

The Antifa types certainly are anti-white racists, but I've seen no evidence that Kyle is a w.n. or w.s.

And even if he was, he still had the right to defend himself if attacked.

Oh, they definitely suck, Big Time! Amazing how poorly some people raise their kids to turn into such sh#tty, undisciplined, thug adults.
Are they in any way responsible for what occurred?

Rittenhouse is a great american patriot.
He is in good company with the likes of JWB, Coolidge etc.
This should get thrown out and a statue should be erected of kyle killing a pedohpile.
Well, once again, your fantasies will collide with reality, and your stunted morality will be the outlier. Thank goodness.

I do like that you admit it was a race riot even though everyone was white.

The Antifa types certainly are anti-white racists, but I've seen no evidence that Kyle is a w.n. or w.s.

And even if he was, he still had the right to defend himself if attacked.
You don't get, that he may have traveled and operated with some white nationalists (evil F#ucks just as bad as blm, antif, but better armed) and that he was only 17 years old, coming from out of state, with a weapon illegal for him to buy in his home state, obtained across state lines for him by somebody knowingly getting it for him because illegal in his home state, and knowingly illegal for him to possess on the streets of Wisconsin without adult supervision? Yet there he was. It is Wisconsin law and Federal weapons laws all tangled together, not my doing. At what point does it become legal for him to be there, armed in the first place? It doesn't. Yet he was a juvenile enabled or not controlled by adults in both states. He should not have been there and certainly not armed. Unless you are looking for some half assed interstate race war, with armed juveniles freely crossing state lines to participate (because penalties never as high for juvenile, same reason criminal gangs recruit kids) how could you justify the illegal to make it right and just? Just because you don't like black thugs in other states or white ones either, for that matter? Dude, you seriously need to crack a book sometime, cause that ain't how it was designed to work.

If someone wanted to harm Rittenhouse, all they had to do was wait til he turned around, and they put a shot into his head.
But clearly no one else was shooting except for Rittenhouse.
Therefore, it was all the fault of Rittenhouse.
wanna bet?

I got a 100.00 to st. Jude that says a jury won't agree with you!!!!!

Rittenhouse is a great american patriot.
He is in good company with the likes of JWB, Coolidge etc.
This should get thrown out and a statue should be erected of kyle killing a pedohpile.
BS. Harley, you wouldn't let one of your juvenile kids or grandkids go to a race riot on their own, out of state, and I doubt you would choose to go with them and arm them. The crap you learn, after the fact, does not justify him even being there armed before the fact, unless you are an ends justify the means kind of guy.

BS. Harley, you wouldn't let one of your juvenile kids or grandkids go to a race riot on their own, out of state, and I doubt you would choose to go with them and arm them. The crap you learn, after the fact, does not justify him even being there armed before the fact, unless you are an ends justify the means kind of guy.
Someone had to protect the people and their property. And a pedophile died. 2 birds, one stone.

Someone had to protect the people and their property. And a pedophile died. 2 birds, one stone.
There's that ends justify the means thing, yet he was there, due to things you would never knowingly allow your own juvenile kids to do because it was wrong, illegal and stupid, yet he becomes some kind of hero. All is well that ends well, covers everything up to the fact? I can't see it.

An amazing grasp of the obvious, certainly.
Looks like the blm idiot will lose his lawsuit, since deputized white nationalists had nothing to do with him getting shot. Right?

Forum List

Back