armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

So you have been to the VA and looked at the employee rolls and broken down who is white, black, hispanic, etc. Sorry I don't go to the VA for that. So in your racist mind the black folks should be sweeping the street or working for Molly Maids or being the man standing at the door when you go to a hotel or shining shoes. You racist POS this isn't 1921 it's 2021. Tell you what go to Suntrust Bank, Bank of America and any other number of high rise office bldgs in downtown Tampa and tell us who is working in there.
Hard to tell which is more. Your stupidity or your insanity. I don't look at "rolls", whatever that is. I look at the people, and they're 99% non-white.

So you went through the 2 VAs that you go to, took a notepad and counted every black employee and every white employee just so you made sure that you had an accurate count. Did you pass this information on to your State Congressmen or Senator?
And you totally flubbed what s in my mind. What is in my mind is that the staff should not be 99% non-white (80% black), but you're OK with it, because you're a racist POS, and everybody knows it.

First of all I don't know that the staff is 80% black that is just going off of what you said, how do we know that is true? Sorry, but I can't take a bitter, racist POS at his word.
And I don't have to go to your bank or anyplace else. I've already posted more than enough AA employers in this thread, and you know damn well 1000 more could be posted.

Yea Walmart, Burger King, blah, blah, blah. Like I said go downtown Tampa where all the banking offices and high rise offices are and give us the %s of who is working in there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who qualifies as disadvanted? I don't see where this program was established for black folks.
:puhleeze: All you need do is look at who's getting the contracts. All blacks. Just like the assistantships in my old graduate school. Oh, big mystery, huh ? Duh!
Tell you what genius go to any Gov't jobsite and see which companies have the jobs. Got to any state, county or city jobsite and see who is on the job.
Go to Ft Campbell KY and go to the Public Works Supply Department....and see who's on the job.
One post and one department, how many folks are working there? 3.
The PX has mostly hired either blacks or foreign born employees since 2014.
If you noticed.....every single city that has a problem with BLM or ANTIFA riots has a black female police chief....and a gay mayor or governor.
Didn't know that, how many cities would that be?
Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, NYC, Kenosha WI, Washington D.C.,...quite a few.
They usually don't start anything unless they have the support of the city. They definitely have the Dems on their side.

How many since Biden has been in office?
All of them and then some.
Portland has been under assault every week....Seattle...pretty much the same....NYC has been turned into a 3rd World Country. San Francisco has made shoplifting practically legal. Chicago.....shootings every day.
You need to pay attention a little more. You keep asking these questions....hoping for an opening so you can mouth off at me about how racist I am....but all you're showing is that you're not interested in the truth.
There are about what 19K cities in the US and you named 4.

What other lib Utopias do you want to chat about? Camden? East St. Louis? Regular St. Louis? Ferguson? Detroit?

Lib America is burning.

Yea Walmart, Burger King, blah, blah, blah. Like I said go downtown Tampa where all the banking offices and high rise offices are and give us the %s of who is working in there.
I did not contact my State Congressmen or Senator, with regard to racial discrimination in VA hospitals, because they are in the jurisdiction of US government, not state. As for whether I contacted my US House of Reps congresswoman or 2 US Senators, I don't recall, but if I didn't, I sure should have.

There is a very easy way for you to know that it's true that the VA hospital staff is 99% minority (80% black). Just GO THERE and see for yourself. Walk the long hallways for a few hours, and look into the doorways, and you will see 1000 employees over the course of time. Not difficult.

I don't go to downtown Tampa, but like I said, go to the VA hospitals, really any government offices on any level of government, and scores of private companies - service, manufacturing, etc, and you'll see blacks in abundance, often the majority, despite being a small % of the population.

I did not contact my State Congressmen or Senator, with regard to racial discrimination in VA hospitals, because they are in the jurisdiction of US government, not state. As for whether I contacted my US House of Reps congresswoman or 2 US Senators, I don't recall, but if I didn't, I sure should have.

So you are just a bitter, white racist who didn't get a job at the VA.
There is a very easy way for you to know that it's true that the VA hospital staff is 99% minority (80% black). Just GO THERE and see for yourself. Walk the long hallways for a few hours, and look into the doorways, and you will see 1000 employees over the course of time. Not difficult.

I was just there back in March and received my COVID shots, didn't really have the time to get the racial breakdown of the staff though.
I don't go to downtown Tampa, but like I said, go to the VA hospitals, really any government offices on any level of government, and scores of private companies - service, manufacturing, etc, and you'll see blacks in abundance, often the majority, despite being a small % of the population.

Why is that? Scared you might see alot of white folks down there. So you are saying that there are more black folks working than white, if that is true then why do black folks have the highest unemployment rate in America?

The jpg on the left reminds me of the opening scene of a movie titled "2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY".

The liar is you, see there is history of coward ass white men going after black men just because they are black. You can't show me any of black men attacking white men just because they are white.

They should hang these worthless pieces of human waste. They'll never be anything but troublemakers. Life is wasted on them.
No more hangings please, no more killings of human beings by the state.
All convicteds must be kept alive in case they're innocent.
Sabrina Butler was a young American Black single mother. Her baby died, had bruises on its body. Cops charged her with murder, she was convicted and sentenced to death. She was on death row awaiting killing by the state.
She was innocent. As luck would have it she eventually got her case reviewed and a new trial where she was found not guilty...and released from death row. She's still alive.
Is there a death penalty thread anywhere here?

Blacks all should have been shipped back
The most worthless subhuman filth ever created.
Every major US city would be perfect if we had no blacks or white leftist in power
What a misguided statement...maybe spoken in anger.
Shipped back to where, wherever they, US citizens, we're born in America, Boston for example?
"Worthless subhuman filth"? Surely you don't mean that, maybe you spoke that in anger too.
Ah yes, ye olde "everything would be perfect if they didn't exist" idea, whoever they are deemed to be.
It's a totally flawed idea.

Same thing happened long ago in the "Rodney King" riots.
Nothing much has changed in all that time.
Good and decent Black people must be horrified about it.
Good and decent black people are tired of white racists who spend all day posting stories about blacks doing something while ignorng the 10 acts of white on white violence of the same kind going on at the same time.

If white police weren't killing uarmed blacks at 3 times our population, the stuff racist molly dumb dumb posted would not happen.

Good and decent black people are tired of white racists who spend all day posting stories about blacks doing something while ignorng the 10 acts of white on white violence of the same kind going on at the same time.

If white police weren't killing uarmed blacks at 3 times our population, the stuff racist molly dumb dumb posted would not happen.

Ummm, they ain't.

Forum List

Back